Death of Outrage: Bill Clinton and the Assault on American Ideals

by William J. Bennett | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by MarilynD of Bartlett, Tennessee USA on 4/17/2008
Journal Entry 1 by MarilynD from Bartlett, Tennessee USA on Thursday, April 17, 2008
Why is no one outraged at Bill Clinton's scandals?

Journal Entry 2 by MarilynD at Bowling Green, Kentucky USA on Monday, November 24, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (11/24/2008 UTC) at Bowling Green, Kentucky USA

Sent to BookMooch memmber.

For November MidSouth BookCrossers Release Challenge: I'm thankful for all of my BookCrossing friends.

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book has been caught so I know it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate you were referred by MARILYND. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are finished reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send this book on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience as much as I do!