Forbidden

by Suzanne Brockmann | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 4/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, April 12, 2008
#1 in Bartlett Family series.

Book Description:

When Kayla Grey travels from Boston to Montana, the last place she expects to end up is huddled beneath a blanket of dirt in the middle of a fierce snowstorm. And the last person she expects to rescue her is the very man she’d come to find. Cal Bartlett was a true-blue cowboy, complete with a horse, and the most amazing eyes Kayla had ever seen. He was also the brother of the man who’d wanted to marry her. But she didn’t discover that until it was too late–after they’d kissed by a roaring fire and Kayla felt a desire she’d never known. Cal could handle Mother Nature, but could he handle the news Kayla brought with her? That his dead brother might not be dead after all?

Cal couldn’t imagine why he was being tested in this way–irresistibly drawn to the woman his brother had loved. Now she was insisting he might be alive, asking Cal to join her on a dangerous search based on a rumor from a stranger.... And torn between guilt and longing, Cal would do just that, hoping against hope that wanting this woman wouldn’t mean losing his brother once again.

After this I have the next book in this series: Freedom's Price from flossie771!

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, November 21, 2014
My Review: This was a great story! I love when the lady in a romance isn't a wimpy air head. This one has Kayla Grey who finds out her friend Liam is probably still alive. She goes to Liam's brother Cal with her information to get his help. This is a great romantic suspense story.

Released 6 yrs ago (11/23/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Giving to Angellc. I think she might like it. Enjoy!