Village of Stone

by Xiaolu | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 4/22/2008
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Picked up at a charity shop in Glastonbury

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Trattorie Cafe (OBCZ) in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, June 28, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (6/28/2008 UTC) at Trattorie Cafe (OBCZ) in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be taken to the special FutureCat birthday breakfast meet up and if the book doesn't get taken it will be left on the bookshelf.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, June 28, 2008
Picked up a this morning's meetup.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, July 16, 2008
A really interesting story about a way of life that's totally different to anything here. In fact, two ways of life that are alien to NZ - both that in the Village of Stone, and in modern Beijing.

v

Released 12 yrs ago (7/25/2008 UTC) at Browser's Cafe, Riccarton Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Left on the table after today's meetup. Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in Christchurch, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Did you know that in April 2009, the World Bookcrossing Convention will be held in Christchurch? Check out the convention website for more details.