Rogue (Werecats, Book 2)

by Rachel Vincent | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Amberkatze of Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on 4/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Friday, April 11, 2008
A huge thank you to Rachel Vincent for sending me this signed copy of her newest book!

Amazon.de are still not shipping this and the author was kind enough to send me a copy and I really appreciate it!

I am already on page 69 so expect a new journal entry soon ;)

Journal Entry 2 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Saturday, April 12, 2008
Faythe is back and trouble follows her where ever she goes! She has made some big decisions and also made her fair share of mistakes. Trying to prove herself to her father is her main cause of concern right now but she also has to show her worth to the Pride and herself.

Murdered toms are turning up in the Pride terrority and it doesn't take long for Faythe and her other Pride members to see that the murders are connected. If that wasn't enough there are strippers going missing on the same route. Conincidence? or do the murders and dissapearances have something to do with each other?

With all that taking up Faythe's energy she has nothing left over to use on Marc. Marc is not only Faythe's partner off duty but also on duty so the relationship is touchy as it is. Throw in an ex-boyfriend and Faythe starts to get jumpy which results in some changes nobody will believe.

If the first book in this series 'Stray' was amazing this 2nd book can only be über amazing! It isn't very often that a 2nd book is so much better than the first but in this cause it has been worth the wait and it was an enjoyable read.

I love the were-cats and Faythe is a female to be reckoned with. She is strong, hard and knows what she wants and does her best to get it. Her Pride are a great family unit who are always there for her. I love the way they interact and savour any new details about them.

This is clever, has alot of edge and tasty and needs to be devoured in one go. There is nothing else in this genre that comes even close to being as good as this shapeshifting series. Well done Rachel and thanks for getting the 3rd part 'Pride' out in Autumn (especially with that ending!). It isn't such a long wait...but I would love to have it now!!