Two's Company

by Jill Mansell | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by purplerosebud of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 4/7/2008
Journal Entry 1 by purplerosebud from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 07, 2008
Love is always just around the corner in a Jill Mansell novel - with a few surprises and a lot of humour on the way to happiness Jack and Cass Mandeville are a dream couple, ridiculously happy together and successful to boot - Jack as a journalist and Cass with her own hugely popular radio show. Indeed, almost every member of the Mandeville family is famous in their own right: from stunning Cleo, a supermodel with attitude, to Sean, the rising star of the comedy circuit. Incredibly good-looking and likeable, the family have captured the hearts of the nation - and the nation's press. But on the day that Jack hits the big 40 - the same day that a redhead called Imogen turns up to interview Jack and Cass for Hi! magazine - their proverbial bubble is about to burst...

Journal Entry 2 by purplerosebud from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 07, 2008
I've seen this on a wish list so I'm going to send it off as a RABCK. Hope you still want it. If not please release it somewhere.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, April 12, 2008
Arrived today ! Thank you so much Purplerosebud for this, yes I still want it ! :) Thanks for sending it to me =)

Journal Entry 4 by Minkymoo76 from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Another good Jill Mansell book, I do like her style of writing as I find it very easy to get into the books. It was a good story and I didn't work out what was goig to happen.

Thanks for sharing Purplerosebud, I will release it again soon :)