Hit by a Farm: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Barn

by Catherine Friend | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by midnightink of Kandiyohi, Minnesota USA on 4/6/2008
Journal Entry 1 by midnightink from Kandiyohi, Minnesota USA on Sunday, April 06, 2008
This book was hilarious! I hope you like it as much as I did.

Journal Entry 2 by midnightink from Kandiyohi, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, April 29, 2008
I'm swapping books with biba89! I'll send this book out on Friday.

Released 10 yrs ago (5/15/2008 UTC) at by post in Fellow bookcrosser, A Book Swap! -- Controlled Releases

I sent this book to a fellow BookCrosser. I hope you enjoy this book!

Journal Entry 4 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Thursday, May 29, 2008
It has arrived! And I read it in one go. It was very funny, and I can relate to the barn worries, but it was not as hilarious as I expected after reading the stories on Catherine's weblog about her farm life with Melissa and the flock, and the ducks, the dogs, the llama's and the lambs. http://www.hitbyafarm.com/farmtales.
Maybe I'll make a ring out of it. I already know the first victim...
Thanks for the trade!

Journal Entry 5 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, August 19, 2009
...and the book came back to me, from my first victim, the professional caretaker for all the animals at the nature education center where I work. I assume she enjoyed it, I will ask her after her holidays. in the meantime I will find someone else for it.

Journal Entry 6 by biba89 at Ulebelt, voormalig MilieuCentrum in Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, September 06, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/21/2009 UTC) at Ulebelt, voormalig MilieuCentrum in Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands

Tijdens het Oogstfeest. During the harvest festival.