corner corner I Is for Innocent

Registered by Aveta of Leduc, Alberta Canada on 3/22/2003

status (set by jenny-lou-who): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Aveta from Leduc, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 22, 2003

Back Cover:

It was a Monday early in December when Kinsey Millhone first got involved in the Isabelle Barney murder case.

She was out of work. Attorney Lonnie Klingman's usual private investigator had just dropped dead of a heart attack. Kinsey was more than happy to oblige.

The trouble started on the very first day of the investigation. Either Kinsey's predecessor was incompetent - or someone has been getting away with murder. And this time it might turn out to be hers . . .

Journal Entry 2 by Aveta at -- Controlled Release in Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 02, 2005

Released on Saturday, January 01, 2005 at about 11:00:00 PM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at given to friend in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Journal Entry 3 by jenny-lou-who from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Sunday, January 02, 2005

Thanks Aveta -- I'll read and release!

Journal Entry 4 by jenny-lou-who at Shay's Pub in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, March 28, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/28/2009 UTC) at Shay's Pub in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

I left the book near the entrance of this wonderful pub.