Agatha Raisin and the Murderous Marriage (Agatha Raisin Mysteries)

by M. C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bksfamly of Peoria, Arizona USA on 4/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Saturday, April 05, 2008
Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thanks for catching this book and making a journal entry. I hope you enjoy reading the book and condisder joining bookcrossing. Bookcrossing its free and lots of fun. Plus you can track the books you have read and see where they end up and how others liked the book. If you choose to join bookcrossing, I hope you will consider using me, bksfamly, as the one who referred you

Journal Entry 2 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Saturday, January 17, 2009
quick read

Journal Entry 3 by bksfamly at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 08, 2009

bookring spiral

Journal Entry 4 by bksfamly at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, May 08, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/9/2009 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

bookring spiral

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 16, 2009
It has arrived with 8 other books in the series.

Journal Entry 6 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Tuesday, July 21, 2009
I thought an update might be appreciated. I have started the book and hope to read it and the 6th book and mail to Bug2004 soon.

Journal Entry 7 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, July 25, 2009
Poor Agatha so very very close to what she wants only to have Jimmy Raisin ruin it.

Another adventure in which Agatha and James work to solve a murder.

I enjoyed this book.

Trying to decide if I should mail to Bug2004 right away or wait until I finish the next book.

Journal Entry 8 by NMReader at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 27, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/27/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

I decided to send this and two other books to Bug2004. I hope she enjoys all of them.

Delivery Confirmation Number: 0308 2690 0001 9869 0854

Journal Entry 9 by Bug2004 from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Re'cvd today. Have a few in front, but will get to it as quick as I can. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 10 by Bug2004 at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Thursday, June 03, 2010
Massive Agatha read this weekend...fun as always. Sorry for keeping it so long! Mailed off today.

Journal Entry 11 by sunfi at Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, July 02, 2010
I've caught this one, along with the other 8 it was traveling with, safely in Ohio. In order to try to get this spiral moving again, I'll try to sprinkle these books in with the other rings/rays that I'm working through and start passing them on two or so at a time, to prevent anyone else from having a stack just waiting for them.

I keep my profile updated (on a weekly basis) so you can see how these are faring, I hope to have them all on their way by early Nov, sooner if other rings/rays stop showing up in my mailbox.

Thanks for including me in this spiral and mailing these to me.

Update: 13 Sep 10 - I've finished this one and started AR and the Terrible Tourist. I'll plan to mail both books on together once I finish the next one, I'll make release notes at that time. I'm enjoying the series and Agatha is starting to grow on me.

Journal Entry 12 by sunfi at Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, September 24, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (9/24/2010 UTC) at Dayton, Ohio USA

On its way to Canada, it should arrive in the next few weeks.

Journal Entry 13 by wingjumpinginwing at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, October 14, 2010
Arrived safely. Thanks, sunfi!

Journal Entry 14 by wingjumpinginwing at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, November 15, 2010
Oh, poor Agatha! What a life she leads.

I am now reading Agatha Raisin and the Terrible Tourist--the last of the ones I have so far--and I will send the four books I have to the next reader when I'm done.

Journal Entry 15 by wingjumpinginwing at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, November 20, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/20/2010 UTC) at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Sent this and three other Agatha books to Tinina67 by surface mail today (sorry--airmail was just too expensive!).

Journal Entry 16 by Tinina67 at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Another book belonging to the Agatha Raisin spiral. On top of my TBR stack.

Journal Entry 17 by Tinina67 at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Friday, February 25, 2011
Agatha gets nearly married to beloved James - but her first husbands appears at the altare and promptley gets murdered - the suspects: Agatha and James.

Journal Entry 18 by FrancesinSA at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa on Monday, March 14, 2011
Book 5 arrived today, together with books 3,4 and 6. Thanks Tina.

Journal Entry 19 by FrancesinSA at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa on Friday, April 08, 2011
Agatha is a murder suspect until someone tries to kill her. I am enjoying this series.

Journal Entry 20 by FrancesinSA at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa on Monday, April 11, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (4/11/2011 UTC) at Sasolburg, Free State South Africa

Posting today to Jozebedee.

Journal Entry 21 by Jozebedee at Nantwich, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 11, 2011
Received today - Thank You FrancesinSA!