It's a Dog and Cat World

Registered by wingTexasWrenwing of Hillsboro, Texas USA on 4/3/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingTexasWrenwing from Hillsboro, Texas USA on Thursday, April 03, 2008
This is a cute little book of cartoons about the dogs and cats who live with us and make our world a whole lot more interesting!

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, TexasWren, as the member who referred you. If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 2 by wingTexasWrenwing from Hillsboro, Texas USA on Thursday, April 03, 2008
I'm sending this to Mojosmom to hold until my New Zealand BookCrossing friends,Futurecat and Otakuu, arrive at her house. They needed some small, light books to release on their world tour!

Hi you guys!!! Have fun!!!!

Journal Entry 3 by mojosmom from Chicago, Illinois USA on Monday, April 07, 2008
This arrived today, and will be passed on to my Kiwi visitor for release on her travels.

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, April 24, 2008
Arrived last night at Mojosmom's, and found a bundle of books waiting for me.

Thanks TexasWren, and see you in a week or so!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 5 by Otakuu from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, April 29, 2008
From Texas Wren via FutureCat for releasing on our road trip

Journal Entry 6 by futurecat at Iolani Palace in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, May 04, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (5/3/2008 UTC) at Iolani Palace in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

On a parking meter in the palace grounds.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^