Chasing Horses

by Christy Tillery French | Women's Fiction |
Registered by raeliz64 of Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 4/3/2008
Journal Entry 1 by raeliz64 from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 03, 2008
From the back cover -
"Ricki England, recently divorced from her husband, finds a support group for women in problematic relationships which soon becomes an activist group, Women Aware and Responsive (WAR), demanding any unfair act against women and minorities be set right. Evolving from this group is a smaller, core group of three consisting of Ricki and her two closest friends which becomes a self-proclaimed vigilante group that steps in when WAR cannot accomplish what it has passively set out to do.
The book follows the relationship that develops between Ricki and a homicide detective and her ex-husband, with whom she is still in love. The book tracks the escapades of the three-member vigilante group who deal with various situations involving both men and women. Interwomen throughout are humerous predicaments in which Ricki finds herself as she seeks to attain her goal to live to its fullest."

Entertaining chicklit.
(I must say though, most of the reviews of this book say how funny it is and I didn't really find it funny at all. I think the author was trying to create another Stephanie Plum and it didn't quite work.)

Journal Entry 2 by raeliz64 from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, October 03, 2008
Going in to lellie's One for Autumn bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, November 24, 2008
Picked from lellie's One for Autumn Bookbox,as Mt TBR is huge as usual it may take me a while to get to it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, February 22, 2010
Sorry it's taken me a while to get to this, I always have far more books on Mt TBR than I should! I found it a light entertaining and quick read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at the mail, RABCK Drawing Winner -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, May 01, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (5/4/2010 UTC) at the mail, RABCK Drawing Winner -- Controlled Releases

This is now no its way to the winner of the International RABCK Sweepstakes, hope you enjoy this book and all the others heading your way.

Journal Entry 6 by dutch-book from Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Saturday, May 08, 2010
There it is! Thank you very much. I don't know this author yet, so it will be a new discovery. And that's exactly what I like about BC. New discoveries and see what other peoples think of this book. This certainly will be a read, after something like Middlesex. I'm sure I will like it!

Journal Entry 7 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Sunday, September 11, 2016
I'm going to be realistic and say that I'm not going read this book. I will put it in a bag for the Castricum-meeting.

Released 2 mos ago (4/21/2020 UTC) at It Smuke Boeke Hoekje in Nieuweschoot, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

Hallo daar, vinder! Als je dit leest, heb je een boek gevonden. Gefeliciteerd! Hopelijk is het iets dat je leuk vindt; zo niet, dan heeft het je toch tenminste hier gebracht en dat is ook wat waard. Je mag het boek gerust doorgeven aan iemand anders, of zomaar ergens achterlaten. Ondertussen was je toch maar mooi nieuwsgierig genoeg om op deze site te komen kijken. Kijk gerust wat rond. Veel plezier!

Als je het boek ook wilt volgen dan kun je je het beste aanmelden als nieuwe bookcrosser: (Engelse pagina): http://www.bookcrossing.com.

Ik zou het erg leuk vinden als je mijn naam (dutch-book) wilt invullen als Referring Member, dan kan ik zien dat je ook een geregistreerde bookcrosser bent geworden.

Oh ja, er is ook een Nederlandse website voor als je nog meer wilt weten over bookcrossing: http://www.bookcrossing.nl/