Brother and Sister (Different cover)

by Joanna Trollope | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by calalilly of Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on 4/3/2008
Journal Entry 1 by calalilly from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 03, 2008
Nathalie and David have been good and dutiful children to their parents, and now, grown-up, with their own families, they are still close to one another as brother and sister. Except that they aren't - brother and sister that is. They were both adopted, when their loving parents, found that they couldn't have children themselves. And up until now it's never mattered. But suddenly, Nathalie discovers a deep need to trace her birth parents and is insisting that David makes the same journey. And through this, both learn one of the hardest lessons of all, that sometimes, the answers to who we are and where we come from can be more difficult than the questions...

Sending this copy off to Starry but I have another copy and will come back and write what I thought about this book. I have started reading it sho it shouldn't be too long.

Journal Entry 2 by Starry-Starry from Llandrindod Wells, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, September 28, 2009
Arrived today, thanks very much Calalilly. I've been meaning to read a Joanna Trollope book for ages to see if I like her, looking forward to it.