The Cats

by Joan Phipson | Horror |
Registered by seldombites of Mount Barker, South Australia Australia on 4/3/2008
Journal Entry 1 by seldombites from Mount Barker, South Australia Australia on Thursday, April 3, 2008

Synopsis

A KIDNAP THAT MISFIRED INTO A NIGHTMARE OF TERROR...

Jim thought his luck was in when he won the lottery. He couldn't help telling everyone about his windfall.

But Jim's luck changed when he and his brother accepted a lift from Kevin and Socker. They were suddenly being kidnapped. Kevin had pulled a gun. The car was headed out into the wild country of the Australian bush.

But the bush has a way of turning the tables. Miles from anywhere, in a world of scrub and shanty, the kidnappers become the victims of a wild and terrible enemy that lurks in the mists...

***This is an Australian book***

Journal Entry 2 by seldombites from Mount Barker, South Australia Australia on Monday, April 14, 2008
I found this book was quite slow to start but, after I got used to the author's style, I really enjoyed it. The book is aimed at 10-14 year olds but my ten year old daughter found it too boring to finish. I found this an interesting and enjoyable read, though not overly scary. Good for those days when you don't want anything too heavy.

Journal Entry 3 by seldombites at Pamper Your Pets in Allenstown, Queensland Australia on Friday, April 25, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (4/25/2008 UTC) at Pamper Your Pets in Allenstown, Queensland Australia

Ultimate Challenge 2008 - No Theme
Leap Into the Wild 366 - #74
Chills & Spills 2008 - Gaia's Revenge

G’day,

Welcome to BookCrossing! What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way and sharing my love of books.

This book started it’s journey in Rockhampton, Qld, Australia and I would like to thank you for letting us know it is still safe and sound. All over the world people are following their book’s travels through BookCrossing & by graciously visiting this site and making an entry you are helping keep this book’s unique travelling history up-to-date.

If you choose to read this book, it would be really great if you could come back and let us know what you thought – as confirmed bookaholics, we love to compare notes! Don’t worry - you can remain anonymous if you wish.

While you don’t have to register or join, I hope you will consider doing so. It’s free, it’s confidential (you are only known by your screen-name), and it’s highly addictive! If you do decide to join, please list myself (fairy-whispers) or any previous reader of this book as your referring member.

For more information about BookCrossing, check out the FAQs on the homepage. For more information about me (fairy-whispers) or any other reader of this book, just click on that person’s screen-name above.

Have a great day and may you always have a good book to read!