Wild Lavender

by Belinda Alexandra | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0007202806 Global Overview for this book
Registered by jillbe of Dorchester, Dorset United Kingdom on 4/2/2008
Journal Entry 1 by jillbe from Dorchester, Dorset United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Brought specifically for bookcrossing. From the back of the book:0)

Simone Fleurier is a star. The toast of Parisian society. Once, though, she was an ordinary girl from the lavender fields of Provence. Working as a maid at her aunt's Marseilles boarding house, Simone's future looks bleak. But one of her aunt's guests, the beautiful Camille Casal - a star of the local music hall - gives Simone a dream: one day she too will be a famous singer and dancer.

Years later, Simone, now living her dream of fame, watches Nazi troops march down the beautiful boulevards of Paris. Her world is turned upside down. How can she stop her life being ripped apart by the brutal realities of war? Only by making a decision that will lead her into great danger, while leading others to safety - and which will show her that love, like wild lavender, can grow in the least likely of places....

Released 11 yrs ago (4/19/2008 UTC) at Kensington Gardens in Kensington and Chelsea, Greater London United Kingdom

Picked up from the book buffet for wild release.

I tried to find some lavender in the gardens to release it in, but had to settle for some purple flowers.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by Myskovka on Thursday, April 24, 2008
Hi, I found the book during rainy day in London, it was really nice suprice as I am not from UK, I took this book home to the Czech Republic and reading it now :-) The story is from France so I am going to take this book to Paris where I am going on my holiday in May :-)

CAUGHT IN LONDON KENSINGTON GARDEN UK