Enchanted: Erotic Bedtime Stories For Women

by Nancy Madore | Other |
Registered by princess-peapod of San Luis Obispo, California USA on 4/1/2008
Journal Entry 1 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Bedtime Stories for Women reminds me of Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty novels in that they turn a sweet fairytale into something extremely naughty and pleasurable (so to speak) to read. Nancy Madore renames the titles of some of the most memorable stories out there. The author also adds some original stories with a cartoonish setting. My favorites are "The Empress' New Clothes," "Cat and Mouse," "Goldilocks and the Three Barons," "Mirror on the Wall," "Beauty and the Beast," and "East of Sun." Not only are the stories smolderingly erotic, they also empower women to be uninhibited and independent. Some of the stories also deal with issues about one's physical appearance. "The Ugly Duckling" delves into the aforementioned issue in a profound, thought-provoking way.

Journal Entry 2 by princess-peapod at A To Z Books in Grover Beach, California USA on Friday, January 16, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/17/2009 UTC) at A To Z Books in Grover Beach, California USA

WILD RELEASE NOTES: oops, didn't release this book, but rather another that wasn't even registered.
I got in a rush and had this one in the pile of books was taking to my local used bookstore, but got my mistake...just not in time to have the journal be up to date!

This one was going to be used for a bookring, but the list I had complied for it seems to be missing from the book where I placed it. So doing a quick offering of it on the forums and out it will travel!

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 3 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Tuesday, January 20, 2009
this book is going out into the world as a bookring...
innae (us)
hostile17 (us)
angeeaustin (us)
nmreader (us)
ciloma (us)
becksterca (us)
jennyc1230 (us)
spoiledrotten (us)
sunfi (us-will ship to canada )
natgirl101 (canada) ***here?***
canadian-babe (italy)
angelamurdoch (uk)
k256 (uk)
penelopewanders (Switzerland)
back to me unless there are more takers...

Journal Entry 4 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Sunday, January 25, 2009
book is safe with me in Colorado, I will get reading it soon!! (it came with some friends as well....thank you princess :-)

Journal Entry 5 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Tuesday, February 03, 2009
i enjoyed all the stories. I am a bit too embarrassed to mention which ones I REALLY liked, but let's just say there were a few stories that catered to my particular kink. In any case, a fun and fast read! Thanks princess for getting this going!!

I have hostile17's addy and will be mailing this out ASAP!

Journal Entry 6 by winginnaewing at Osgood, Indiana USA on Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/4/2009 UTC) at Osgood, Indiana USA

Headed off to hostile17 (I really love the self serve machines at the post office!!)

Journal Entry 7 by book_drunkard from Osgood, Indiana USA on Friday, February 06, 2009
Received in the mail today along with a couple extra surprises.
Will read and pass on ASAP.

Edited on Feb. 12, 2009.

I really enjoyed this erotic version of old childhood favorites.
Thanks for including me in this ring.

Journal Entry 8 by book_drunkard at to next participant, a ring/ray -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 12, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/12/2009 UTC) at to next participant, a ring/ray -- Controlled Releases

Mailed off today to angeeaustin, the next person on the list.

Journal Entry 9 by angeeaustin from Pearland, Texas USA on Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Woo Hoo! Got this in the mail today, along with a surprise book (thnx oodles, hostile17). I am finishing up a book, and this will be next on my list. I will PM NMReader for their address, so I can get it back in the mail shortly after I finish!

Journal Entry 10 by angeeaustin at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, February 22, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/23/2009 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

This was a good read, more tasteful than some of the other "naughty" fairytales I have read. I am shipping this off to NMReader in the morning. Enjoy!

Thanks for including me!

Journal Entry 11 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 25, 2009
It has arrived and in one of the new re-usable envelopes. They are cool. I am looking forward to test driving it when I mail the book back out

Journal Entry 12 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, March 16, 2009
Enchanted tastefully makes fairy tales enjoyable for adults.

The tales we intriguing remake of the old standbys. I hadn't ever heard of some of these tales before.

Journal Entry 13 by NMReader at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (3/17/2009 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

On its way home.

Delivery Confirmation # 03082040000073620601

Journal Entry 14 by ciloma from Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Friday, March 20, 2009
This one came in the mail - THANX!!

Journal Entry 15 by ciloma from Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Monday, April 20, 2009
Ooo-la-la!!

Journal Entry 16 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (4/22/2009 UTC) at Spirit Lake, Idaho -- Controlled Releases

On its way to becksterca.

Journal Entry 17 by BecksterCa from Willits, California USA on Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Just received in the mail today!

Just finished! Oh my.....

Will be on it's way to Jenny soon...

Journal Entry 18 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, June 03, 2009
Received this book yesterday! I am reading a book right now in an Erotic Book Spiral! I will read this one next! Thank you!

Journal Entry 19 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, June 08, 2009
I enjoyed this one! The author wrote a note at the beginning that said she was writing a story about each of the more popular fantasies. The author did a great job of incorporating the fairy tales into erotic stories. Very interesting!

I have the address for spoiledrotten, so I will be mailing this one soon!

Journal Entry 20 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Mailing to spoiledrotten today via Media Mail. Delivery Confirmation #03080730000097435191.

Journal Entry 21 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Received in the mail along with two other rings!!!!! Can't wait to read this one as soon as I am done with my current book. Thanks for sending and including me.

Journal Entry 22 by spoiledrotten from Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Very interesting! Will mail off to next person this week. Thanks!

Journal Entry 23 by spoiledrotten at Kettering, Ohio USA on Thursday, July 09, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/9/2009 UTC) at Kettering, Ohio USA

Sent off today so this book may continue its journey.

Journal Entry 24 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, July 18, 2009
Arrived safe and sound in Ohio, I have a number of other rings/rays ahead of this but I'll get them on my way as soon as I can. I keep my profile updated (weekly) so you can always see how close they are to the top. Thanks princess-peapod for including me and thanks spoiledrotten for mailing this to me.

Journal Entry 25 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, July 27, 2009
Interesting stories, I'll pass it onto natgirl101 as soon as I get her address.

Journal Entry 26 by sunfi at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA on Saturday, August 01, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (8/1/2009 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA

On its way to Canada, it should arrive in the next few weeks. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 27 by Natgirl101 from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 12, 2009
just recieved on monday have been reading will pass along when done

Journal Entry 28 by princess-peapod from San Luis Obispo, California USA on Saturday, December 12, 2009
this appears to be stalled, looking for a replacement copy...attempts to contact the person this is stalled with~natgirl101, have met with no answer what so ever!
12-09 update, natgirl101 says she posted the book off....still looking for a replacement copy.

Journal Entry 29 by Natgirl101 from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 26, 2009
a