Season of Passion

by Danielle Steele | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by bearyfriend of Singapore, Singapore Singapore on 3/27/2008
Journal Entry 1 by bearyfriend from Singapore, Singapore Singapore on Thursday, March 27, 2008
Kate and Tom were the original star-crossed lovers. Kate is only eighteen when she meets Tom Harper - a successful football star at the peak of his career. It almost seemed they were made to share their lives together. Then one day tragedy strikes. A gunshot ends Tom's career and puts him in a sanatorium forever. Kate is left alone, heartbroken, and pregnant with their son. Soon she will have another chance at love, but it will mean learning to let go of the past and learning to trust again. My cover is not so plain, but with the lovers & their son on the skyblue background.

Journal Entry 2 by bearyfriend at Singapore, Singapore Singapore on Sunday, August 11, 2013
I will be releasing this book in the wild, hope whoever finds it will enjoy reading it, pass it on, or even leave it somewhere for someone else to find.

I haven't yet decide where to leave this book, perhaps you can let me know where you found it :-D You can remain anonymous if you wish.

Happy Bookcrossing.