Go Ask Alice

by Unknown | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by mrsordonez of Fenton, Missouri USA on 3/20/2003
Journal Entry 1 by mrsordonez from Fenton, Missouri USA on Thursday, March 20, 2003
This book was one of my absolute favorites from my teenage years. I think it's becoming a little dated now, with all of the 60s and 70s references, but the theme of alienation, as well as the parent/child conflict are just as relevant today as when the book was written. Want another review? Click here to find out what Amazon has to say, or click here to read a review of the other copy of this book I have registered.

Released on Friday, April 18, 2003 at Controlled Release in St. Louis, Missouri USA.

This book is going into my birthday bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by anabanana from Pasadena, California USA on Wednesday, July 23, 2003
I received Mrs Ordonez's book box today and pulled this one out to read. I worked with teens for a few years and always intended to read this. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by anabanana from Pasadena, California USA on Saturday, August 30, 2003
I am glad I finally had the chance to read this. It is painful to read knowing the whole way through what the outcome is going to be. I will release it or send it on soon...

Journal Entry 5 by anabanana from Pasadena, California USA on Monday, October 20, 2003
I mailed this today to Tzurriz. Enjoy! The other bookcrosser who wants to read it after you is First-Noel.

Journal Entry 6 by Tzurriz from Flossmoor, Illinois USA on Friday, October 24, 2003
I received this in the mail today. It is now in the number 3 slot on my TBR pile, so I should get to it sometime later next week, depending on how busy I am.

Thank you so much for sending this to me!