From the Terrace

by John O'Hara | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkoekiebakwing of Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 3/22/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, March 22, 2008
Complete and unabridged version.

Released 10 yrs ago (7/10/2008 UTC) at somewhere... in -- wild released somewhere, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

This book will be released somewhere near Cambridge during our summerholiday in the second half of july. It's one of the 60 books we'll bring along to "spread the words".

#52 in the TV/Movie Release Challenge 2008

Journal Entry 3 by Karenangua from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Monday, July 28, 2008
I found this book resting against a statue in a little side street in Cambridge. I'm planning on taking it to Penzance with me on holiday tomorrow and releasing it there when I've finished.

CAUGHT IN CAMBRIDGE UK

Journal Entry 4 by Karenangua at Train Station in Penzance, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, August 03, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (8/4/2008 UTC) at Train Station in Penzance, Cornwall United Kingdom

I didn't manage to read this book but I hope someone will pick it up and read it on the train.