A Is for Alibi

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 033031582x Global Overview for this book
Registered by livrecache of Hobart, Tasmania Australia on 3/22/2008
Journal Entry 1 by livrecache from Hobart, Tasmania Australia on Saturday, March 22, 2008
Enjoyable if formulaic. I'm over Kinsey now and am offering those of the series I've collected to BCers who want them.

Off to Scarlet Rubies.

Journal Entry 2 by ScarletRubies from Palmerston, Northern Territory Australia on Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Tut tut for me - I should have registered this book MONTHS ago when it first arrived as part of a wonderful RABCK... but I picked it up, read it, and passed it on to a friend (without email/net access) before I did.

Here it is, home again, and getting ready to head off to the Gold Coast to visit Kidwrangler now.

Thanks, Livrecache - and enjoy, Kidwrangler!

Journal Entry 3 by kidwrangler from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Thanks for sharing these Scarlet Rubies and livrecache. I am interested to read some Sue Grafton and see what all the fuss is about.

Added to Mt TBR.

Journal Entry 4 by kidwrangler from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Friday, January 16, 2009
I liked this book. It was a quick, fast paced read with a main character I enjoyed getting to know. The storyline had me guessing for a while and kept me interested, although I did start to confuse a few of the numerous other characters.

Now I understand why this Sue Grafton series is popular and I look forward to reading more. I still have B and C on Mt TBR, then just a few more to get to after that hahaha.

Thanks livrecache and scarletrubies for sharing. I'll probably keep this book on my shelf until I've read the other two so I can pass them along together.

Journal Entry 5 by kidwrangler at Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Well, this book had a re-read after waiting for a looooong time for me to collect together more of the series and then get them on my bedside table.

Great fast book, good characters, plotlines and twists. The lack of current technology is fun to read. It certainly reminds me of how much has changed in so short an amount of time.

Journal Entry 6 by kidwrangler at Robina Library in Robina, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (3/14/2013 UTC) at Robina Library in Robina, Queensland Australia

Taking this to share at Book Club. If not taken it will be left in the area or taken to the next BC Bris catch up.

To the finder of this book - Welcome to Bookcrossing! A world-wide community of book lovers and sharers. Please leave journal notes of your find, thoughts or plans for this book (anonymously if you'd like). If you'd like to join bookcrossing (it's free), please consider using me, Kidwrangler, as your referrer. It puts a smile in my day :) I hope you enjoy the book!