The Last Precinct

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Molyneux of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 3/20/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Molyneux from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 20, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (6/23/2008 UTC) at Passed onto another bookcrosser in -- By post or by hand --, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun!

And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me molyneux, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by retromonkey from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 25, 2010
Picked up from the meet at the Red Lion, Fosters Booth yesterday to release elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by wingMKlibrarieswing from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 25, 2010
Join your local library and use your card to keep it active.
It is FREE and opens the doors to books, music and film, IT and our services from your home.
We value your membership: keep using us!

Click here
for Milton Keynes Libraries webpage.