311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove, Book 3)

by Debbie Macomber | Romance |
Registered by nuttyreader of Wichita Falls, Texas USA on 3/19/2008
Journal Entry 1 by nuttyreader from Wichita Falls, Texas USA on Wednesday, March 19, 2008
One of her better ones.

Journal Entry 2 by purple4 from Ocala, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Book trade.

Journal Entry 3 by purple4 from Ocala, Florida USA on Friday, April 18, 2008
And the story continues... I love series that move on to new characters but keep the original ones.

Released 11 yrs ago (6/20/2008 UTC) at RABCK to another member in ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to another Debbie Fan.

Journal Entry 5 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Saturday, June 28, 2008
Thank You purple4 for the Debbie books. I will be reading this series and offering a book spiral.

Journal Entry 6 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Tuesday, September 09, 2008
I'm liking this series alot. Getting ahead of my spiral because I can't stay away. Very enjoyable. Olivia's decisions in the courtroom seem to work out for the better. I wonder if that will always happen.

Journal Entry 7 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Offering as a bookray.
Please make a journal entry as soon as you recieve the book and also when you send it to the next person. Then we know where the book is!

When you are finished with the book please PM the next person on the list and ask for their address so you can send it on to them!

Also let us know what you thought of the book but don't give too much away!

Please try and turnover within 30 days of receiving.

Participants (Order may change if more people join)

clawdette USA (USA only)(Rec'd 12-1-08)(Mailed 12-11-08)
Rrrcaron USA (Int'l)(Rec'd 12-16-08)(Mailed 12-27-08)
easterngirl71 USA (USA only)(Rec'd 1-8-09)(Mailed 6-23-09)
cyber-librarian USA (USA/Canada)(Rec'd 6-26-09)(Mailed 6-30-09)
skizeye9 USA (USA only)(Rec'd 7-7-09)(Mailed 9-1-09)
sunfi USA (Int'l)(Rec'd 9-5-09)(Mailed 9-25-09)
Joanazinha‏ Netherlands (EU only)(Rec'd 10-10-09)(Mailed 12-5-09)
penelopewanders Switzerland (EU only)(Rec'd 12-15-09)(Mailed 1-5-10)
itch2stitch UK (EU only)(Rec'd 1-13-10)
kbmarsh UK (UK only)(Asked to be skipped)

Journal Entry 8 by top-tappser at Bonney Lake, Postal Service -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (11/25/2008 UTC) at Bonney Lake, Postal Service -- Controlled Releases

Mailed out on the first leg of this ray/spiral.

Journal Entry 9 by clawdette from Houma, Louisiana USA on Monday, December 01, 2008
recieved today, will begin reading immediately

Journal Entry 10 by clawdette from Houma, Louisiana USA on Thursday, December 11, 2008
and the plot thickens! this one really was an emotional one for me...because of Ben dealing with PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)..my b/f is dealing with that..really hit home.

passing on to next reader

Journal Entry 11 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Received this book in the mail today. I'm starting it now!
Ruth

Journal Entry 12 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, December 27, 2008
I was so happy how things turned out for Olivia and Jack, Rosie and Zack, and Maryellen and Jon. What about Grace and Will, that was terrible! Oh how I love this series!
Contacting the next reader and anxiously awaiting the next book!

Journal Entry 13 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Thursday, January 08, 2009
Thanks so much for sharing this book with me! I have two other BookRing/Ray books to read and then I can start on this one!!

Journal Entry 14 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Just as good as the other two! I am really enjoying this series. I love to feel like I know these characters in the book, some good things as well as unfortunate incidents. It seems that this could be happening in my own neighborhood. I sent this book out today to cyber-librarian, so she will be getting it soon I am sure! Thanks again so much for including me in this spiral of books:)

Journal Entry 15 by cyber-librarian from Cary, North Carolina USA on Friday, June 26, 2009
I picked up this book today at the post office from easterngirl71 in IL ... as part of this bookray. I'm going to try to squeeze it in this month to count for the Animal theme in the Ultimate Challenge.

c. 2003 -- 377 pages -- Paperback -- #3 Cedar Cove series

Back Cover: Rosie Cox; 311 Pelican Court; Cedar Cove, Washington. Dear Reader, One thing about Cedar Cove -- people sure are interested in what other people are doing. Take me, for instance. Everybody in this town knows that my husband, Zach, and I recently got a divorce. Everybody also knows that Judge Olivia Lockhart decreed a pretty unusual custody arrangement. It won't be the kids moving between my place and Zach's. We're the ones who'll be going back and forth!

Olivia isn't immune to gossip herslef. Will she stay with Jack, the guy who runs our local paper, or will she get back with her ex? Inquiring minds want to know? But the really big gossip has to do with the dead guy -- the man who died at a local bed-and-breakfast. Who is he and why did he show up there in the middle of the night? Roy McAfee, our local private investigator, is absolutely determined to find out. I hope he does -- and then I'll let you know! See you soon ... Rosie.

Journal Entry 16 by cyber-librarian from Cary, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, July 01, 2009
I finished reading this book yesterday. I enjoyed it ... but not quite as much as the first two in the series. I love the continuing story and finding out what happens to each of the characters. I really like how Macomber brought Cecilia back into the story and linked her with the other characters ... especially the Allison part (that was great!). The part about Charlotte getting arrested for protesting is a HOOT ... really had me chuckling.

Used in 2009 Ultimate Challenge ~ June theme ~ Animals (PELICAN)

Released 10 yrs ago (7/2/2009 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

I'm mailing this book to skizeye9 in Wash, DC ... as part of this bookray.

DC #0306-1070-0000-8356-1242

Journal Entry 18 by skizeye9 from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Just got this book and can't wait to read! Have a couple other bookray books in line in front of it but hope to get to it soon!

Journal Entry 19 by skizeye9 from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Just wanted to let you know we're not stalled on this book--I'm about 60% of the way through with the bookring book before this one and hope to have it finished by early next week. Then this book should take me no more than a week to fly through, so I hope to have it in the mail by next weekend or early the following week! Thanks!

Journal Entry 20 by skizeye9 at Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/1/2009 UTC) at Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Loved this one too. Love Maryellen and love the divorced couple. Was a little mad at Rosie. Finished earlier but took awhile to send for personal reasons--thanks for your understanding!

Journal Entry 21 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, September 05, 2009
Arrived safe and sound in Ohio, I have a couple of other rings/rays ahead of this but I'll get them on my way as soon as I can. I keep my profile updated (weekly) so you can always see how close they are to the top. Thanks top-tappser for including me and skizeye9 for mailing this to me.

Journal Entry 22 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 20, 2009
This is the third in the Cedar Cove series, we learned who the mystery man was who died in the B&B, we discovered more about Maryellen and Jon situation and there were more characters added on. It was okay, I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first two though. I'll have this on its way to the next reader in the next few weeks.

Journal Entry 23 by sunfi at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA on Friday, September 25, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (9/25/2009 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA

Off to the next reader, it should arrive in the next few weeks.

Journal Entry 24 by wingJoanazinhawing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Saturday, October 10, 2009
The book arrived safely at my place today. I'm looking forward to continue reading about the people in Cedar Cove!

Edit 10-25-2009: Finished the book today and loved it very much! It will be on its way to penelopewanders soon.
And I noticed that book #4 will be on its way to my place soon, yes!! Looking forward to it.

Journal Entry 25 by wingJoanazinhawing at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, December 05, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/5/2009 UTC) at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

On its way to penelopewanders. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 26 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Tuesday, December 15, 2009
This arrived with book four today... I am extremely busy work-wise these days and have two rings in front of this, but I'll do my best to get to these soon. I look forward to returning to this environment! Thanks so much for sending and for making available.

Journal Entry 27 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Wednesday, December 30, 2009
I plunged into this after finishing up a rather morose story set in 17th century Denmark. Bit jetlagged, but nice to have modern comforts!

Enjoyable continuation of the series, almost Shakespearean in the number of couples which wed in this one! Fun though. Thanks for making these available.

Now on its way to the UK with the next in the spiral. Thanks so much for making these available. All the best for a wonderful 2010!

Journal Entry 29 by hadenmaiden from Northallerton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 13, 2010
This arrived from Penelopewanders today ;) Many thanks, I'll get straight on with it!

Journal Entry 30 by hadenmaiden from Northallerton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 29, 2010
Good to read a bit more about our friends in Cedar Court - onto book four ;)
It looks like we're at the end of the ray - I've pm'd top-tappser to check if there's anyone to add - if not will release into the wild

Journal Entry 31 by hadenmaiden at Abbey lWalk in Selby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 05, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (2/5/2010 UTC) at Abbey lWalk in Selby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

enjoy ;)