Frankenstein (Barnes & Noble Classics)

by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 10/23/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, October 23, 2008
Got this at a used book sale at a local library.

This is a classic tale of fear, ethics, human nature, and science.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Twinbrook Shopping Center in Fairfax, Virginia USA on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/29/2008 UTC) at Twinbrook Shopping Center in Fairfax, Virginia USA

Left at the BB&T ATM

Released for the Halloween Challenge
Released for the TV/Movie Challenge

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate KateKintail referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by lbarrios from Fairfax, Virginia USA on Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I just picked up the book from the BB&T branch down at Twinbrooke Shopping Center, I will be reading the book this weekend and next week I will release it in Russia during my trip. Lets see how far it goes after that.

CAUGHT IN FAIRFAX VIRGINIA USA