The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters: A Novel

by Elisabeth Robinson | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Dove-i-Libri of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 3/15/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Dove-i-Libri from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, March 15, 2008
From the back cover: "... telling the story of two sisters - Olivia, a hotshot Hollywood producer whose life is unraveling, and Maggie, an unflaggingly optimistic, seriously ill midwesterner whose idealism has always driven Olivia crazy - The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters offers a startlingly poignant reminder of how hopes can grow in even the darkest places."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rec'd a copy of this book as a RABCK the same week I found THIS copy at Goodwill! Registered and labled this for sharing and will save it for my participation in the "Don't Even Think About It" Book Box (Link) for paperbacks in good condition and newer than five years old, since it's in very good condition!

RELEASE NOTES: Included in KimKerry's "Don't Even Think About It" BookBox sent to "AriesGirl29" in TN via media mail. Delivery Confirmation # 0305 0830 0002 5734 2293

Journal Entry 3 by ariesgirl29 on Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Rec'd in the "Don't Even Think About It!" BookBox today. I will not be choosing this book, so back in the bookbox it goes and off to the next crosser!

Journal Entry 4 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Arrived in the "Don't Even Think About It!" BookBox. I am finding it very hard to pick a couple books, I decided to let this one by me, and put it back in the box.

Journal Entry 5 by bksfamly at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (7/31/2008 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

mailed out today in the Don't Even Think About it book box

Journal Entry 6 by sweetsangria from Clackamas, Oregon USA on Tuesday, August 05, 2008
I'm taking out of the "Don't even think about it" bookbox.

Released 7 yrs ago (12/14/2011 UTC) at Phil's 1500 subs in the Safeway shopping center in Forest Grove, Oregon USA

Left on bookshelf by front door.