The Book of Illusions: A Novel

by Paul Auster | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/16/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 16, 2008
I picked up this book at a BookCrossing field trip to The Book Thing in Baltimore, Maryland yesterday.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2020 Circus Release Challenge hosted by fictionalfangs. This book's title contains the word ILLUSION.

------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 17, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Released 3 days ago (9/15/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to the steward of a new Little Free LIbrary going up in Bullards Park, Rockville, Maryland, USA.

--------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!