Sucker Bet ( Vegas Vampires, Book 4)

by Erin McCarthy | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 3/14/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, March 14, 2008
The national bestselling author of Bled Dry returns to vampire-filled Las Vegas!
A night of indulgence can feel like an eternity. Gwenna Carrick has a history-900 years of it. As the vampiress ex-wife of the notorious vampire Roberto Donatelli, she must keep a low profile. Not easy when you're bathed in the neon glow of Las Vegas-especially when there's a whole online group of vampire slayers bent on dealing you your last hand.
A wild night with a stranger was not in the cards for Gwenna. But that's what happened when she met the ruggedly handsome detective Nate Thomas. Their passion made her feel alive again. But when Donatelli catches wind of the tryst, he's determined to clean house, with Nate the first on his to-off list. Gwenna knows she hit the jackpot with Nate and won't let anyone stand in the way. But both soon realize they have far more enemies than Donatelli- both on the strip and underground.

Journal Entry 2 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Thursday, April 03, 2008
*********SHRIEK****************

Ok folks, everyone please avert your eyes while I stare lovingly at Noumena12.

Nou, you're the GREATEST!! Thank you so much for this book. I ADORE Erin McCarthy and looooooooved the first book in this series.

It is funny, we're planning a cruise in June, and I'm picking out my vacation reads. (Yeah, I know. June. Already picking out books. Dork. Yes.) I've got books 2 & 3 set aside and this one will be making the trip as well. Likely to be released in NYC, Florida, or perhaps the Bahamas. Thanks again Nou. You've inspired me to get RABCKing. Thank you, thank you!!

Journal Entry 3 by terrafreaky at paperbackswap.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 08, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (2/8/2009 UTC) at paperbackswap.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases

Sending to a PBS reader in NY. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Victoria, Kansas USA on Friday, May 28, 2010