The Whole Truth

by James Scott Bell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by spaceystacey of Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on 3/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by spaceystacey from Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2008
BAM bookclub read for April 2008.

Fast quick paced mystery.

Ready to send out on the bookring. April 7, 2008.

order of the ring.
1. cartergirl97 journalled and sent back to me for outside USA postings.
2. seethroughfaith asked to be skipped 02/06/2009
3. easterngirl71 journalled
4. jneni Singapore journalled
5. lidlekiwi (angelamurdoch)
6. rrrcaron jornalled as read.
7. spoiledrotten journaled as read.
back to me and will be sent out as a RABCK

Journal Entry 2 by cartergirl97 from New Haven, Michigan USA on Friday, January 23, 2009
I got this in a book ring a few weeks ago and somehow forgot to journal it. I am reading it now and will soon be passing it on to the next person.

Journal Entry 3 by cartergirl97 from New Haven, Michigan USA on Monday, February 02, 2009
I was really expecting more from this book. It started out ok, but there were quite a few parts where I just wanted to quit. Maybe the next reader will enjoy it more. Seethroughfaith has asked to be moved to the bottom of this list.

Journal Entry 4 by spaceystacey from Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on Thursday, February 12, 2009
Received in the post today. Thank you cartergirl71. I will be forwarding on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 5 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Saturday, February 21, 2009
Got this book today in the mail! Look forward to reading! It looks like it will be a good book for me to read!

Journal Entry 6 by spaceystacey from Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on Monday, March 16, 2009
Received in the post today from easterngirl71. I am so glad to hear that she did have time to finish the book.

Posting out to Singapore today.

Journal Entry 7 by jneni on Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Got this in the mail today. I might take awhile as I've got a another bookring book lying on the top of my TBR now. THank you for including me!

Journal Entry 8 by jneni on Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Sorry for taking a long time to finish this as I was out of the country a bit.

Overall, this book was quite a page-turner and it kept me entertained. At the beginning, I wasn't expecting too much because I've never heard of this author. But, the story built quickly and I was starting to see something exciting spinning out. I couldn't quite figure out why the boy didn't die, and at one point I also thought that it was all a scam - but the plot twist turned out to be good and very logical when I thought about it. I also liked the ending, while I have no idea if Steve got together with his wife again, it was really sweet to see them both riding Ferris Wheel in the carnival and it was certainly good to have the story ended that way.

I will PM angelamurdoch and mail her the book. THanks for including me!

Journal Entry 9 by jneni at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Monday, June 08, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (6/8/2009 UTC) at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

THis is now on its way to lidlekiwi! :) I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

Journal Entry 10 by lidlekiwi on Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Hi
Arrived yesterday and thank you kindly for the little donkey bookmark! (it is a donkey right?) It is very kind!

Journal Entry 11 by lidlekiwi on Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Hi

Journal Entry 12 by lidlekiwi on Saturday, July 11, 2009
The storyline of The Whole Truth's is driven well by both character and action. It is one of those novels that forces you to stay up later than you intended because you have to see what happens next. It's a delightful mixture of humor and suspense.

I was not surprised that Sienna turned out to be mixed up with Johnny, I could see that coming.

Thank you for sharing this book! I enjoyed the read. I am now waiting to find out from you, what you want me to do with the book!

Journal Entry 13 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Friday, October 16, 2009
I received this book in the mail today. Will get to it soon.
Ruth

Journal Entry 14 by Rrrcaron at Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Monday, August 23, 2010
So sorry about this book. It got mixed in with my private collection. Read it, loved it, a real page turner! Sending on, finally, to next reader. Again, my apologies!!

Journal Entry 15 by Rrrcaron at Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, August 26, 2010
Still trying to contact spoiledrotten....

Journal Entry 16 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Monday, September 13, 2010
Recieved in the mail at the perfect time as I just finished a book. Will journal again when done. Thanks for including me and sending my way.

Journal Entry 17 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Friday, September 24, 2010
Have just finished this book. Not quite what I was expecting, but thanks for including me.

Journal Entry 18 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, October 12, 2010
10/12/10 update since I haven't heard from spaceystacey as what to do with this book, I will now mark it available.

Journal Entry 19 by spoiledrotten at Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (10/20/2010 UTC) at Bridgeton, New Jersey USA

This book is now on its way home. Thanks again.

Journal Entry 20 by spaceystacey at Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on Thursday, November 04, 2010
Received back home safely and sent out again as a selection to a participant in a recent sweepstakes win.

I hope she will enjoy this read.

Journal Entry 21 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Sunday, November 07, 2010
Received this book as part of the halloween sweepstake. Looks interesting. Is already quite welltraveled I see. I will let you know of my findings :-)

Journal Entry 22 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (12/8/2010 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

To the winner of the sweepstake : ENJOY !

Journal Entry 23 by wingkirjakkowing at Sipoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Arrived today. Looks interesting, looking forward to reading it soon. Thanks!

Journal Entry 24 by Nadezda at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Got the book from the local meet up in Helsinki.

Journal Entry 25 by Nadezda at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Tried and failed, the book just couldn't hold my attention so I gave up.

Journal Entry 26 by Nadezda at Pasilan rautatieasema in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (5/30/2012 UTC) at Pasilan rautatieasema in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

At bench inside the station.