Come Home For Christmas

by Pat Pritchard | Romance |
Registered by MoonBeam056 of Pawleys Island, South Carolina USA on 3/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by MoonBeam056 from Pawleys Island, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Dropping into a book box. Love this series.

Journal Entry 2 by SilverFlame at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, September 13, 2010
Sent to svoight as a RABCK in September of 2010 for her OBCZ.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Received as a gift for my OBCZ. Thanks so much it will be heading to the shelf shortly.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (11/10/2010 UTC) at = Book Box in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Released into the Happy Holiday's Bookbox, I hope it finds a new happy home!

Found one of my books?

All the books I release are yours to keep, and do whatever you want with them. All I ask is that you record a journal entry on this website for them, at the very least just to say you found it.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, there may well be local BookCrossers who meet regularly in your area. Check the forum posts on the website at www.bookcrossing.com, and come join us!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookstogivewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, February 17, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (2/17/2011 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Sharing my romances, I hope you enjoy this one!

Found one of my books?

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 6 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 05, 2011
I was so happy to find a little box of books in my mailbox when I got home yesterday! The weather has been cold and dismal and my week at work was mostly brutal, so this little pick-me-up in the mailbox was tremendously appreciated!
Thank you soooooooooo much for sharing, bookstogive!

Journal Entry 7 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (9/9/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Released at the Not My Cup of Tea Bookcrossing meeting today

Journal Entry 8 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, September 28, 2017
Safely in my hands. I will "reserve" this till December....not sure it is my cup of tea, but will give it a try!

Journal Entry 9 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Well...I finished it. It took a long time for the characters to figure it out. Note, the front teaser and back cover sort of tell the whole story...just took 347 pages to do it!

I did enjoy Pa and his way with waywards!

Journal Entry 10 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019

Released 5 days ago (1/12/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 11 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, January 12, 2019
Brought this home from the January Meet up at Cravings.