A Clockwork Orange

by Anthony Burgess | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingJava149wing of Suffolk, Virginia USA on 3/10/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingJava149wing from Suffolk, Virginia USA on Monday, March 10, 2008
Registering book for our new OBCZ!

Journal Entry 2 by elle311 from Suffolk, Virginia USA on Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Will go on reserve since the OBCZ bookshelf is overflowing at the moment...please PM me if interested in reading this book.

Journal Entry 3 by elle311 at Java 149 in Suffolk, Virginia USA on Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (9/2/2008 UTC) at Java 149 in Suffolk, Virginia USA

Release #136 Keep Your Community on the GO HUNTING Pages

Hello!
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. ;)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, elle311, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey.

Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by elle311 from Suffolk, Virginia USA on Monday, January 19, 2009
This poor book has been on the OBCZ shelf for far too long...will try to release it for the Color Challenge and then hopefully it will be on it's way to more adventures.

Journal Entry 5 by elle311 at Hayes, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (6/3/2009 UTC) at Hayes, Virginia USA

Now on the shelf for patients of Eastern Eye Associates.

Release #36 The Color Challenge.

Hello!

Happy reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Hayes, Virginia USA on Friday, June 25, 2010
Picked up from Eastern Eye Associates June 25, 2010. Couldn't read any of it there. My eyes were dilated. :-)