Pies and Prejudice In search of the North

by Stuart Maconie | Entertainment | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9780091910228 Global Overview for this book
Registered by arturogrande of Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 3/9/2008
Journal Entry 1 by arturogrande from Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 09, 2008
Radio presenter Stuart Maconie goes in search of the real North.
Not technically fiction, but it's funny and written in a lighthearted way, so I didn't feel too bad about adding it to this box.

Journal Entry 2 by arturogrande at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, March 09, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/9/2008 UTC) at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Released into fairy-dust's bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by Sterile from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Monday, April 07, 2008
Reading the blurb on the back I feel satisfied that if Stuart Maconie came to mine for a cuppa, he could look through my cupboards and not find any evidence of a cappuccino maker!! Taken from the Anything goes bookbox.

Released 10 yrs ago (7/25/2009 UTC) at A non-bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

RABCK to BokOrm09 2nd Class 27th July 2009

Journal Entry 5 by BokOrm09 from Sevenoaks, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, August 17, 2009
Arrived last Monday as a RABCK. Thanks to Sterile for such a kind offer and sorry it's taken me so long to register it's arrival.