About a Boy

by Nick Hornby | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by suedo of Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 3/10/2008
Journal Entry 1 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Monday, March 10, 2008
This book came to me in March courtesy of a kind lady who volunteers at Oxfam. Oxfam have to dispose of books that do not sell, and locally I receive some of these books and try to share them through bookcrossing.
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 16, 2008
Picked up at Costa Coffee for 'books set in London' for the BC Con

Journal Entry 3 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 27, 2008
Books won't be collected for the Con so now available

Journal Entry 4 by wingReetPetitewing at ... in a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (4/15/2008 UTC) at ... in a RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Posted to sicche

Journal Entry 5 by sicche from Roma, Lazio Italy on Friday, April 25, 2008
Thanks a lot!

A huge hug from Rome

Journal Entry 6 by sicche from Roma, Lazio Italy on Tuesday, December 15, 2009
I loved this book! :)
Thanks a lot

Journal Entry 7 by sicche at Acilia, stazione in Roma, Lazio Italy on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (12/15/2009 UTC) at Acilia, stazione in Roma, Lazio Italy

fingers crossed! x
I left the book at ACILIA metro station this morning.