From E to You

by Chris D'Lacey, Linda Newbery | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ariesgirl29 on 3/8/2008
Journal Entry 1 by ariesgirl29 on Saturday, March 8, 2008
My daughter didn't like - FOL sale.

Journal Entry 2 by ariesgirl29 on Monday, May 12, 2008
Sending in Tribefan's Anything Goes bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTribefanwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, June 27, 2008
Came home in my Anything Goes Bookbox!

Dear Annabelle,
Hi, my name's Guy. In case you've never heard of me, I'm sending this because my Dad and your Dad think we ought to be e-mail pen-pals. I bet you've got far better things to do than write to a boy you've never even met, so I won't mind if you don't want to bother.

Best wishes,
Guy Woodham

Dear [email protected],
You're right, I've never heard of you. However, as this is clearly a Dad thing and I will get hassled by He Who Must Be Obeyed, I will add you to my list.

Your turn, Annabelle
P.S. Your name's got to go. You surely can't expect me to write "Hi Guy" at the beginning of a letter? I mean, yuk. It rhymes!

Though reluctant to correspond at first, Guy and Annabelle become fast cyber-friends and, just maybe, something more. But their budding relationship creates havoc when they start to speculate about what caused a feud between their fathers, letting their imaginations run wild -- with hilarious results.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTribefanwing at Main Library In Downtown Akron in Akron, Ohio USA on Monday, January 12, 2009

Released 15 yrs ago (2/7/2009 UTC) at Main Library In Downtown Akron in Akron, Ohio USA

Look for the Rubber City Book Posse!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.