Continuity Girl

by Leah McLaren | Women's Fiction |
Registered by eicuthbertson of Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on 3/7/2008
Journal Entry 1 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Friday, March 07, 2008
I thought this was very funny!
Now in Kimmi's Canadian Authors' BookBox

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, March 31, 2008
Amazon Editorial Review:
Meredith Moore is the perfect continuity girl. An on-set script supervisor, she is the error catcher, the one who makes sure every take matches seamlessly with the one that came before it. But when Meredith wakes up on her 35th birthday with a sudden acute yearning for a baby, her personal sense of continuity is thrown into flux. Determined not to marry, she impulsively flees humdrum Canada and heads to London to reunite with her notoriously eccentric mother, Irma, and accept a job on a famous producer's film. Her covert plan: find a man with good genes, seduce him, and have a child--all without him knowing, of course. But in her quest to become pregnant on her own terms, she will accidentally discover a web of secrets that will change the way she envisions both her professional life and the nature of love.

Taken out of the bookbox. Looks good.

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, July 01, 2009
To be honest, this wasn't exactly my cup of tea. I found it unbelievable at times, but nevertheless, it is quite the story with some zany characters. I am saving it for a bookbox coming my way.

Journal Entry 4 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 07, 2009

This is going into Loriped's Girls Only bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by sarkiegirl from La Quinta, California USA on Saturday, September 12, 2009
I took this out of Lori Ped's girls only bookbox!