Lemon Meringue Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen Mysteries)

by Joanne Fluke | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bksfamly of Peoria, Arizona USA on 3/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thanks for catching this book and making a journal entry. I hope you enjoy reading the book and condisder joining bookcrossing. Bookcrossing its free and lots of fun. Plus you can track the books you have read and see where they end up and how others liked the book. If you choose to join bookcrossing, I hope you will consider using me, bksfamly, as the one who referred you.

Journal Entry 2 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Friday, March 07, 2008
another good one

Journal Entry 3 by bksfamly at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 09, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/10/2009 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

mailing as part of a bookring

Journal Entry 4 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, July 18, 2009
Arrived safe and sound in Ohio, I have a number of other rings/rays ahead of this but I'll get them on my way as soon as I can. I keep my profile updated (weekly) so you can always see how close they are to the top. Thanks bksfamily for including me.

Journal Entry 5 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 08, 2009
Finished this on my trip this past week, the book was nice and enjoyable. I'll have this on its way to NMReader early next week.

Journal Entry 6 by sunfi at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA on Saturday, August 15, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (8/15/2009 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA

Sent to NMReader today, it should arrive in the next few weeks.

Journal Entry 7 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Friday, August 28, 2009
Arrived and added to mount TBR

Journal Entry 8 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 25, 2009
I thought an update on this book would be appreciated.

I hope to start this book this week. I have finished Blueberry Muffin Murder and would like to mail these at the same time to the next participant.

Journal Entry 9 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Tuesday, November 03, 2009
I love Hannah. She is a very sensible woman who takes care of her friends and family.

Norman buys property to build the dream house that he and Hannah designed. Hannah's mom finds a body and its all down hill for Hannah.

Journal Entry 10 by NMReader at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/12/2009 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Will be traveling with Blueberry Muffin Murder to easterngirl71

Delivery Confirmation Number: 0309 1140 0001 5518 4992

Journal Entry 11 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, November 01, 2010
Selected from easterngirl71's Mystery/Suspense Bookbox #2, thanks for including it.

Journal Entry 12 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, January 02, 2011
Hannah decides to help the police solve a murder after her mom found the victim in the basement of the home Hannah's friend just bought. One of the clues left behind is a Lemon Meringue Pie from her bakery! The funniest part is about the pants and her diet! Hard to lose weight around all those cookies, they do sound great. I may try a couple of the recipes from the book especially the cinnamon crisps.

This one is now ready for a new reader

Journal Entry 13 by wingbookstogivewing at Valley Park, Missouri USA on Sunday, September 11, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (9/11/2011 UTC) at Valley Park, Missouri USA

Good Grief! I have so many books on my shelf and so little time so I am forced to let this one go. Sending out as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, I hope you enjoy it.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 14 by copchic905 at St. Louis, Missouri USA on Thursday, September 15, 2011
Received today :) Thank you so much for tagging me :)

Journal Entry 15 by Cabingirl83 at Mocksville, North Carolina USA on Thursday, May 11, 2017
Love the Hannah Swensen Mysteries