The Rainbow Fish (Board Book)

by Marcus Pfister | Children's Books |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 3/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Book Description:

If you read this very popular book just before bed, and the light is still on in the hallway, you can make the rainbow scales glitter on the page, and realize why the Rainbow Fish was so proud of his beautiful decoration. Sometimes, though, being too proud of outside beauty can blind a fish, or a child (or even, heaven forbid, a parent) to the beauty people hold inside. That's the lesson of this simple tale, imported from Switzerland. It's a useful one for future sneaker and designer clothing shoppers, for rainbow fish--and for quieter, plainer minnows, too.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 25, 2008
I am sending this book to Moonwoolf in Portugal for wild releasing there!

I also sent a Ray it Forward book: Post Mortem by: Patricia Cornwell which she wanted to read.

Journal Entry 3 by Moonwoolf from Azambuja, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Saturday, April 05, 2008
This is a very nice story; I'll release it monday somewhere near children :) Happy travel little book. :)

Released 12 yrs ago (4/11/2008 UTC) at IPO - Instituto Portugues de Oncologia in Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal

It was free in the 6º floor of this building, were the children with cancer problems are. :)
Happy travel!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Very nice story :)
I found him in an office, a waiting room. I will leave it at school :)

CAUGHT IN LISBOA S. SEBASTIÃO PORTUGAL

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Lisboa - Lumiar , Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Thursday, May 31, 2012
This is a really nice and beautiful book! Still hard to believe that came from Georgia and passed through my hands. I think I'm going to pass it along to a close friend. He will take good care of him.