Final Intuition

by Claire Daniels | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0425208559 Global Overview for this book
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 3/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, March 05, 2008
This was the best of the four mysteries and likely the last in this series. I really enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at Rhizome Cafe in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/11/2008 UTC) at Rhizome Cafe in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Released at the meet-up tonight. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Picked up tonight at the Lower Mainland BookCrossing Meetup.
I will read this one after I read the others.
Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by eicuthbertson from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Monday, November 24, 2008
Finally! Good mystery - enjoyed this - and since it's centred around Thanksgiving, almost seasonal - depending on where one lives, of course.

Released 10 yrs ago (11/24/2008 UTC) at Bread Garden @ Metrotown Mall (near Zellers) in Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

Releasing at the Bookcrossing Burnaby Meetup

When: Monday, November 24, 2008 7:00 PM

Where:
Bread Garden
4575 Central Boulevard
Burnaby BC V5H 4J5

Journal Entry 6 by Zooma from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I really enjoyed this book, hope for more from this author.

Journal Entry 7 by Strude from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Picked up at last night's meetup. If this is the last in the series I won't become too enamoured of the characters.

Journal Entry 8 by Strude from Burnaby, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I don't think I'll try for any others in this series. It was alright but too much "aura" and such like. Could a family really hide all of that over that period of time? Would the police not have been more involved?

Released 10 yrs ago (1/20/2009 UTC) at Bread Garden @ Metrotown Mall (near Zellers) in Burnaby, British Columbia Canada

Taking this to Burnaby meetup. Join us at the Bread Garden for coffee any time after 6 tonight. If no one takes this it will be below the tv.

Journal Entry 10 by Zooma from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I like this series, hope there are more.