September

by Rosamunde Pilcher | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 3/17/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, March 17, 2008
I picked this book up at The Book Thing in Baltimore during our BookCrossing road trip over the weekend. This is one of the books that has inspired me to issue my very first official release challenge, "Books by the Month," to be announced in the Forum soon.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 03, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (9/3/2009 UTC) at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on a park on the west side of the park.

Released for the Books-by-the-Month challenge.

======================
DEAR FINDER,

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing ResQgeek (or any of the other journalers) as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!