The Wrong Doyle

by Robert Girardi | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/18/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Amazon Editorial Review:

Tim Doyle's uncle has left him a dilapidated mini-golf course and a broken-down bar. When all the wrong people pressure him to sell out fast, Tim starts to wonder if there is something to the rumors of treasure his pirate ancestor is reputed to have left somewhere along the mysterious coast...

(ex-library book)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at bench outside market in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 31, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (12/31/2009 UTC) at bench outside market in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

released as part of thr 2009 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE,
the WHAT'S IN A NAME Challenge (#39) (wRONg!!)&
the D FOR DECEMBER Challenge (#32)

To the finder of this book...Welcome to BookCrossing!

Not only have you found a free book (which I hope you'll enjoy!) but you've also found a whole community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it.
This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world.
It won't cost you anything to do this & you can remain anonymous....or maybe you'd like to join us!
(If you consider joining BookCrossing, could I ask you to consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member)

When you've read the book help it to continue with it's travels
by passing it to someone else who'll enjoy it or leave it anywhere it can find a new reader.

Thank you!