Pawn of Prophecy (The Belgariad, Book 1)

by DAVID EDDINGS | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 3/11/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Got this from work when we were clearing off our shelves to make room.

Book One of the Belgariad.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Dave & Buster's White Flint Mall in Bethesda, Maryland USA on Friday, March 14, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (3/14/2008 UTC) at Dave & Buster's White Flint Mall in Bethesda, Maryland USA

Left in the arcade on a table by the restrooms.

Released for the 2008 Leap Into the Wild 366 Challenge.

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate KateKintail referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 16, 2010
Awesome book! I can't wait to read the next one in the series. This book hasn't traveled too far, I used to work at D&B(over 3 years ago) and I live a few streets away!