Fluke: Or, I Know Why the Winged Whale Sings

by Christopher Moore | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 006056668x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 3/1/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, March 01, 2008
Extra copy for trade/release. Slightly beat up. Birthday inscription to Nicole from Rachel.

To TOC, 5/3/08.

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, May 04, 2008
Picked up at the TOC meetup today. Great to meet you all!

v

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, July 09, 2008
A fun book, which manages to convey a serious message about whaling without getting too preachy. Not laugh out loud funny, but amusing.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 26, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (7/25/2008 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to Lytteltonwitch.

v

Journal Entry 5 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, July 27, 2008
Finally picked this book up to add to my reading pile

Journal Entry 6 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Witch's House in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, August 23, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (8/23/2009 UTC) at Witch's House in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

The boarder I believe likes reading so my leftover books are being left on her bookshelf. I am just not able to release the rest of my books in the day that I have left in the country. I would be very surprised if I get a catch from this book but you just never know.