The President's Daughter: A Novel

by Mariah Stewart | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ariesgirl29 on 3/1/2008
Journal Entry 1 by ariesgirl29 on Saturday, March 01, 2008
avl

Journal Entry 2 by ariesgirl29 at Perkins 3455 Poplar Ave (nr Highland) in Memphis, Tennessee USA on Saturday, March 01, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/1/2008 UTC) at Perkins 3455 Poplar Ave (nr Highland) in Memphis, Tennessee USA

Breakfast and FOL meet-up!

Journal Entry 3 by MarilynD from Bartlett, Tennessee USA on Sunday, March 02, 2008
Picked up at Perkins - February MidSouth Bookcrossers Meetup to read (if I haven't already read it) and release.

Journal Entry 4 by MarilynD from Bartlett, Tennessee USA on Saturday, May 24, 2008
Gave to Jean to release on her 2008 summer trip.

Journal Entry 5 by MarilynD at Best Western in Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (7/14/2008 UTC) at Best Western in Dayton, Ohio USA

Left by Jean on trip to OK and back to Dayton.

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know this book has been caught so I know it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate you were referred by MARILYND. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are finished reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send this book on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience as much as I do!