Favorite All Time Low-Carb Desserts

by Publications International Ltd. | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 141270183x Global Overview for this book
Registered by bsliv1219 of Fremont, Ohio USA on 2/29/2008
Journal Entry 1 by bsliv1219 from Fremont, Ohio USA on Friday, February 29, 2008
I bought this book at a library sale. I'm going to send it to cafekat for Ctychic's Bunny Book Swap. I looked at your PC book shelf and chose some books I hope you enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by cafekat from Rotonda West, Florida USA on Saturday, March 8, 2008
I will absolutely LOVE this book. I've already planned several things to prepare in the upcoming week. Since this came as part of a Bunny Swap, I'll tell you that our Easter dessert this year will be the Cool Lime Cheesecake featured on pp. 14-15. I plan to share some of these recipes with our local elementary school as they are putting together a diabetic cookbook. My book club will be ecstatic to know that we can now enjoy luscious desserts with less than half the calories we normally have!
Thanks!!

Journal Entry 3 by cafekat at Pawleys Island, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Time for this book to find a new home. I have thoroughly enjoyed the recipes and putting my own spin on some of them.

Journal Entry 4 by cafekat at Bi-Lo in Pawleys Island, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Released 11 yrs ago (3/2/2011 UTC) at Bi-Lo in Pawleys Island, South Carolina USA

you can find this great little dessert book in the baking supplies section of the Bi-Lo at Litchfield Beach.
Enjoy!