Honeymoon Baby (Do Not Disturb) (Harlequin Presents , No 1985)

by Susan Napier | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0373119852 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingelizardbreathwing of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 2/29/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Friday, February 29, 2008
I got this book from a lady who was having a yard sale. She gave me all her leftover books to BookCross!

Sent in a RABCK bag to Aramena. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Aramena from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Thanks so much!

Journal Entry 4 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Monday, July 24, 2017
A convoluted plot that slowly unfolds, revealing secret after secret. A recently widowed and pregnant heroine, running a B&B with her mother in the shadow of a once dormant but now awakening volcano. An angry stepson who barges in and, upon being mistaken for her husband by the heroine's mother and other household members (who did not know she was widowed), smoothly steps into that role, forcing the heroine to follow along or tell her family she lied to them. There's so much going on in this book, while not a lot actually happens for a good part of it. Jennifer is likable, but Rafe stole the show, despite the majority of the book being from Jennifer's POV. I was glad I started this book on a Saturday so I had the time to pretty much read nonstop. Sometimes you have to suspend belief and just enjoy the ride, and for me this was one of those times.

Journal Entry 5 by Aramena at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017
My daughter is moving back home so I'm clearing out my spare room for her, and sending a box of AVL books to BOOKWORMINUSALL.

Journal Entry 6 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, December 29, 2017
Thank you for sharing your box of books for Wild Release and LFLs with me, Aremena!!! : ) https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/547900