corner corner His Runaway Son (Harlequin Superromance No. 699)

His Runaway Son (Harlequin Superromance No. 699)
by Dee Holmes | Romance
Registered by wingelizardbreathwing of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 2/29/2008

status (set by BOOKWORMINUSALL): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Friday, February 29, 2008

I got this book from a lady who was having a yard sale. She gave me all her leftover books to BookCross!

Journal Entry 2 by wingelizardbreathwing at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Friday, February 29, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (2/29/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Sent in a RABCK bag to Aramena. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAramenawing from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAramenawing at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, September 16, 2017

*Possible spoiler*

Not the best Harlequin I've read, not the worst. Didn't really care much for the heroine. During the marriage she wanted the hero to give up being a cop. Now they're divorced, and she still wants him to give up being a cop. Not that he was blameless in the marriage falling apart, but he went through a character transformation and realized where he'd gone wrong and I felt like he grew as a person and would not make the same mistakes. She, on the other hand, is still basically the same person she was when the book started, though less naive about what her teenage son has been up to. At the end he never said he was going to give up being a cop, so I'm not sure how long the new remarriage will last before she starts in again about that.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAramenawing at Moore, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, December 09, 2017

My daughter is moving back home so I'm clearing out my spare room for her, and sending a box of AVL books to BOOKWORMINUSALL.

Journal Entry 6 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Friday, December 29, 2017

Thank you for sharing your box of books for Wild Release and LFLs with me, Aremena!!! : ) https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/547900

Journal Entry 7 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 31, 2017

Released at a LFL in my area for hyphen8's D for December Release Challenge https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/547028?page=2#top for D in Author's first name...Dee, and for Secretariat's NJABBIC Re-do Week 52 Release Challenge https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/546167/9052120 for Week 47: Literary Prize Winning Authors!!! ; D

NOTE: Will make "Official" Release Note once I am able to search the LFL Website for the Charter Number. ; ) THANK YOU for maintaining your lovely Little Free Library Charter #27381...ENJOY!!! : D

Journal Entry 8 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Little Free Library Charter #27381 on East Baltimore in Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 31, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (12/31/2017 UTC) at Little Free Library Charter #27381 on East Baltimore in Mesa, Arizona USA

TO THE FINDER OF THIS BOOK:

HELLO...WELCOME to BOOKCROSSING...and CONGRATULATIONS!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BOOKCROSSING http://www.bookcrossing.com/about. Maybe you'll even decide to make a journal entry on this book, possibly listing me...BOOKWORMINUSALL...as the one who referred you. We want to make the whole world a library! You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend, or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), it's fun, it's free, and it's spam-free...all thanks to our dedicated totally AWESOME BOOKCROSSING MANAGEMENT http://www.bookcrossing.com/management, and SUPPORT TEAMS!!!

HAPPY READING!