Jamaica Me Dead (Zack Chasteen Series)

by Bob Morris | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by bksfamly of Peoria, Arizona USA on 2/28/2008
Journal Entry 1 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Thursday, February 28, 2008
Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thanks for catching this book and making a journal entry. I hope you enjoy reading the book and condisder joining bookcrossing. Bookcrossing its free and lots of fun. Plus you can track the books you have read and see where they end up and how others liked the book. If you choose to join bookcrossing, I hope you will consider using me, bksfamly, as the one who referred you.

Journal Entry 2 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Saturday, March 1, 2008
I enjoyed this book will have to look for more by this author.

Released 16 yrs ago (4/8/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

adding to the mystery thrillers book box

Journal Entry 4 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, April 18, 2008
Selecting from the Mystery/Thriller Book Box. With summer coming, although I'm still waiting for spring, I think this book will make a great read. Set in Jamaica, it just might be my summer escape.

Journal Entry 5 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, July 27, 2009
Former Miami Dolphin Zack Chasteen had a short pro career, but he’s got a long memory. When his old gridiron pal Monk DeVane asks him to help beef up security at Libido, an X-rated Jamaican resort, Zack agrees. But he soon regrets it when he finds the resort owner quite literally on the hot seat—sitting on a bomb that will detonate if he so much as twitches a muscle…

Things get even more explosive at the adult playground of Libido, where tourists indulge in sun and plenty of bawdy fun. From Montego Bay to the island’s back country, Zack Chasteen descends into Jamaica’s heart of darkness and its bloody political scene, bringing along his inscrutable sidekick Boggy, a Taino Indian shaman. With bullets flying and people dying, Zack must seek out the truth and settle some scores before his own life goes boom.

I was right; this was the perfect summer time read. Now up for grabs on a VBB at BookObsessed.

Journal Entry 6 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, March 5, 2010
Selected from the Shroffland/LoriPed Mystery VBB.

Journal Entry 7 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, March 23, 2010
I know I will enjoy this one.

Journal Entry 8 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 4, 2011
I wouldn't say that this mystery was riveting, but I loved all the great info about Jamaica and Jamaicans, especially since my husband is Jamaican,

Journal Entry 9 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Released 12 yrs ago (9/18/2011 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

This book is on its way to sfrenchie who was a winner in the Mystery/Crime/Thriller and Tea Sweepstakes. I know it's late, but please enjoy.

Journal Entry 10 by sfrenchie at Reims, Champagne-Ardenne France on Thursday, November 17, 2011
Arrived today, as part of the Crime and Tea Sweepstake.

Thank you very much, I am looking forward to reading this.

I will write another entry when I have read it and it is ready for release.