Bookmark Book Envelope

by Bookmark Ring | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by 1lilbookworm of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on 2/26/2008
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Wednesday, February 27, 2008
I mailed the envelope to NMreader on Monday, Feb. 25th. Thanks for letting me participate. What a great idea.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbcsupportteamwing from Sandpoint, Idaho USA on Thursday, February 28, 2008
From BookCrossing Support:

Please do not register things that are not books; it's against site policy.

If you cannot send an actual journal around with your bookmarks, one that could legitimately be registered, then please use some other method to track your bookmark ring, such as asking the participants to add a reply to your forum thread when they receive the envelope. You could post the mailing order there as well, and advise the participants to bookmark that thread in their browsers so they can find it again when the envelope reaches them, or post a link to that thread on your profile so it is easy for the participants to find.

We don't want to spoil anyone's fun, but if we allow people to use BCIDs as generalized mailing-list holders that aren't associated with any books at all, that's going too far from the BookCrossing concept. Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.