How to Kill a Rock Star

by Tiffanie DeBartolo | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 140220521x Global Overview for this book
Registered by JenKazoo of Shreveport, Louisiana USA on 2/25/2008
Journal Entry 1 by JenKazoo from Shreveport, Louisiana USA on Monday, February 25, 2008
This book was given to me by my mom.

Journal Entry 2 by JenKazoo from Shreveport, Louisiana USA on Tuesday, July 08, 2008
I started this book several months ago and planned on reading it, but then a few "better" books popped up on my TBR list so it got bumped down to the bottom of the pile. Then I finally picked it up again and started over. I was very suprised by this book and what it had to offer. I expected it to be a silly little beach read, but it ended up impressing me more than most of the books that I have read this year. The themes that the author tackles could easily be cringe worthy if not delivered in the right manner. Tiffanie DeBartoloe handles them in a way that make them seem authentic and original.

Journal Entry 3 by JenKazoo from Shreveport, Louisiana USA on Thursday, July 10, 2008
I am making this a bookray.

There are no specific rules for this ray, just a few guidelines that will make the ray enjoyable to everyone. Please be sure to journal the book when you receive it. Also, make a journal entry again after you have read the book to let us know what you thought. Say as much or as little as you like. It helps keep the ray going at a comfortable pace if you PM the next person when you are nearing the end of the book. Be respectful of other members of the ray! Have fun reading, I hope you enjoy the book!

The order of the ray is as follows, but is TEMPORARY and subject to change:

spaceystacey (US ONLY)
esperanza03 (TN, WILL SHIP INT'L)SKIPPED
wiskeyjane (NO PREF STATED)
Bug2004 (US SHIPPING)
LadyKnightNiko (OH,US SHIPPING)
sunfi (OH, INT'L SHIPPING)
mummafour (S. AUSTRALIA, INT'L SHIPPING)
Supertayla (S. KOREA, PREFERS US OR ASIA SHIPPING)<--------------BOOK IS HERE

Journal Entry 4 by JenKazoo at Brigantine, New Jersey USA on Monday, August 04, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (8/4/2008 UTC) at Brigantine, New Jersey USA

I'm sending this to spaceystacey to start the ring. I happen to have another bookring, My Friend Leonard, that I am sending you as well in the same envelope so feel free to put this one second in line.

Journal Entry 5 by spaceystacey from Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on Thursday, August 21, 2008
received in the post today. Will be reading shortly.

11/01/2008 What a fast-paced book. It held my interest all the way through. Entertaining and insightful. I love the characters and their "fleshiness". What a debut novel. This has to be my favorite read of 2008!

Will be posting out to the next reader on the list before the week's end.

Journal Entry 6 by whiskeyjane from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, November 15, 2008
Received the book for the ring today in the mail. Looks good. I plan to read it next and then will send to next person on list. Thanks!

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home.

Journal Entry 7 by whiskeyjane from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Thursday, December 11, 2008
Will be finished with it by this evening. I have PM'd Bug2004 for her addy and I hope to have it mailed out by Monday. Was a very interesting book. I enjoyed the story very much. Thanks jenkazoo for the book ray. Your mom picked out a good book!

Journal Entry 8 by whiskeyjane at -- Mail or by hand -rings, RABCK, meetings, New Mexico USA on Friday, December 26, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (12/26/2008 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand -rings, RABCK, meetings, New Mexico USA

CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES: In the mail to Bug2004, next on the ring. Sorry I meant to mail this back in December but finally in the mail today Friday 01/16/09. I wanted to re-read some parts and I ended up reading the entire book again. Many apologizes for the delay!!!!

Journal Entry 9 by Bug2004 from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Saturday, January 24, 2009
Rec'vd today, Have several in front, but will get to it as quick as I can. Thanks!

Journal Entry 10 by Bug2004 from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Thursday, March 26, 2009
I've had this way tooo long, but thanks for being okay w/ it JenKazoo. I LOVED this book. I love music, especially the rock scene, so this was just a treat. :) I will track down more by this author for sure! Thanks for sharing!!!! Should get to the post office this weekend! :)

Journal Entry 11 by LadyKnightNiko from Liberty Township, Ohio USA on Saturday, May 30, 2009
This arrived two days ago, sorry it took me so long to journal! I look forward to reading it. :)

Journal Entry 12 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Arrived safely in Dayton, I'll get to this as soon as I can. I have a number of rings/rays ahead of this one but I'll get to it as soon as I can. I keep my profile updated with where rings/rays are in the queue. Thanks JenKazoo for including me and thanks LadyKnightNiko for sending this to me and including the lovely card.

Journal Entry 13 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, July 10, 2009
Couldn't get into this one, I'll have it on its way to the next reader in the next couple of days.

Journal Entry 14 by sunfi at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA on Saturday, July 11, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (7/11/2009 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA

Just mailed to mummafour, it should arrive in the next few weeks.

Journal Entry 15 by mummafour from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Saturday, July 18, 2009
Thank you sunfi I picked this up from the post office this morning. I will start on this tonight.

Journal Entry 16 by mummafour from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Monday, August 17, 2009
I really enjoyed this book there were a few laugh-out-loud moments.

Posted today to Supertayla

Journal Entry 17 by Supertalya on Wednesday, August 26, 2009
It was difficult to get into but I am glad I did. It was pretty funny!

Journal Entry 18 by Supertalya at Bookbox virtual, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/15/2010 UTC) at Bookbox virtual, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 19 by appaloosatb at Byron, Minnesota USA on Thursday, June 24, 2010
This has arrived safely. Thank you!

Journal Entry 20 by appaloosatb at Rochester, Minnesota USA on Monday, April 04, 2011
This was an interesting twist on the class love triangle. Loved the ending!