Dead Perfect

by Amanda Ashley | Romance |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 2/25/2008
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, February 25, 2008
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...
Only a woman with nothing left to lose knocks on a vampire's door and asks for help. Shannah Davis is convinced that the mysterious dark-haired man she's followed for months can save her life-if he doesn't kill her first. But though Ronan insists he can't give her what she needs, his kiss unleashes a primal hunger that makes her feel truly alive for the first time. After centuries of existence, Ronan has done the unthinkable. He has fallen in love with a mortal-and one with only weeks to live. Sensing the fear and reluctance beneath Shannah's request, he offers her a different bargain that will keep her near him during the time she has left. Every hour spent together leaves him craving her touch, her scent, her life's essence. Soon, only Shannah can satisfy his thirst. But if he saves her from death, will she love him for it-or spend eternity regretting what she has become?

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, March 06, 2008
Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to JennyC1230. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 10, 2008
Fantastic! Thank you so much! You have the best bookshelf. Maybe you should move to Atlanta! It's cheaper to drive (but not much). Thanks again!

Let me know if I ever have any books that you would like to read! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 14, 2011
My Review: This is a wonderful book. I really enjoyed the story of Shannah and Ronan.

I still can't believe I have had this book for 3 years before reading it! Reserved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Saturday, June 11, 2011
Received home in my Shrinking Potpourri of Fiction Book Box. Thanks.

Journal Entry 6 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, January 23, 2012
Adding to my Shrinking Paranormal Romance Book Box

Journal Entry 7 by angelface46 at Montrose, Colorado USA on Saturday, April 28, 2012
looking forward to reading

Journal Entry 8 by angelface46 at Goodwill in Grand Junction, Colorado USA on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (7/15/2014 UTC) at Goodwill in Grand Junction, Colorado USA