Book Lover's Page-A-Day Calendar 2008

by Workman Publishing Company | Journals |
Registered by bookchick88 of Kent, Ohio USA on 2/24/2008
Journal Entry 1 by bookchick88 from Kent, Ohio USA on Sunday, February 24, 2008
This is actually a calender I am starting to send to people. Each day has an incredibly unique book that would be loads of new adventures to read. (:

I got this idea from another bookcrosser, and I hope it works, as everyday should be filled with amazing books (:

I will be putting a few in every book I mail out, in hopes that the receiver will pass them along to other fellow bookcrossers in their trades/rabcks. (:

Just journal here the BCID I placed on the little paper and put whatever you would like. The book title, your decisions and thoughts, anything you like. But at least journal it. Lets see how long this can go.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by bookchick88 at Kingsville PO in Kingsville, Ohio USA on Thursday, March 20, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/20/2008 UTC) at Kingsville PO in Kingsville, Ohio USA

Sending the first batch out. Actually, a few batches. I put three book-a-days in three different books for the people I made trades with to enjoy. Hope you like them! (:

Journal Entry 3 by sunshinedreamr on Monday, April 07, 2008
This is such a cool idea! I love it.

So I recieved three calendar days and one of the books recommended is called Defining the World: The Extraordinary Story of Dr. Johnson's Dictionary by Henry Hitchings. I thought the little tid bit of info on the day was cool, especially how the 1st Oxford English Dictionary used 2,000 definitions from this book.

The second book is Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury, which is actually a book that has been in my TBR pile for a loooong time, lol. I will definitely get around to reading this book one day!

And the third book is called Dream Boy by Jim Grimsley. I've never heard of this book but after reading the little summary on the paper, it sounds ADORABLE and I am off to add it to my wishlist now. :] So yeah, if anyone out there has it ... *wink wink* *nudge nudge* lol :P

Thanks, Juanet! I will send these out with the next trades or bookrings I send out.

Journal Entry 4 by creativeMGE from Kensington, Maryland USA on Friday, May 09, 2008
What an interesting idea! : ) These three pages accompanied an RABCK I just got from bookchick88 (thank you!!).

April 19 - Her Husband: Hughes and Plath, a Marriage (Diane Middlebrook)... interesting choice; I read The Bell Jar last year, and read a bit about their marriage around the same time.

April 20 - Waiting for Snow in Havana: Confessions of a Cuban Boy (Carlos Eire)... This looks really interesting; if I didn't have such a ridiculous number of unread books in my house, I might be tempted to go check it out ; )

April 21 - Humboldt's Gift (Saul Bellow)... I have this on my TBR, one of the ridiculous number of unread books alluded to above ; ) Look forward to reading this.

Thanks again bookchick! : ) I have a couple of packages in the works to send out, so these should be leaving my hands pretty shortly. It's a neat idea, and hope it goes far. : )

Journal Entry 5 by Busyangel from Tampa, Florida USA on Sunday, May 18, 2008
I am sorry these got placed on my bookshelf in error. I am taking three and then I will pass the others along with Diary Of A Manhattan Call Girl.
I took Full Scoop by Janet Evanovich: I am trying to find all the books I can by this author as they are fun reads.
I took The Weather Makers: How Man Is Changing The Climate And What It Means For Life On Earth by Tim Flannery. This books sounds very interesting.
I took Disturbances In The Field by Lynne Sharon Schwartz. I would like to find this book and read it.
Again I am sorry these got buried with other books.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Journal Entry 7 by babsdotter from Sparta, Missouri USA on Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Interesting. I got Guns, Germs and Steel. It's a book I've seen often, but never really picked up and looked at it. This synopsis is very intriguing and I'll go look for the book again. Thanks. Neat idea. I'll pass it along when this book is ready to move along its spiral.

Journal Entry 8 by tabby-cat-owner from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Thursday, July 10, 2008
I got four book recommendations for April 16-18 and April 22. The books recommended are:

April 16: Other Worlds by Vikram Seth. This book is about a multicultural love using the author's Aunt and Uncle as inspiration. I've read other books set in India before. The most memorable one is "Nectar in a Sieve". It has whet my appetite for more literature based in India or about Indian culture, so I will keep this title in mind.

April 17: The Poe Shadow by Matthew Pearl. This book is based on the disappearance of Edgar Allen Poe just prior to his death. It has been generally thought that Poe was drunk. However, I've seen a TV show exploring this in which it appears that Poe may have had an illness that no one knew about back then. Therefore, it is most likely that I will pass on this book.

April 18: Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog by John Grogan. Although I don't dislike dogs, I am a cat person. This book about the "hilarious" adventures of a "riotous" dog would most likely irritate me.

April 22: The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen. I actually have this book and have donated it to the 1001-library. Although I have not read it, I might consider it. It is about the trials of five family members at the turn-of-the-century which now refers to the 21st century. This book probably has about a hundred books before it on the TBR line, but you never know! It might get read by me.

Journal Entry 9 by chance22 from San Leandro, California USA on Thursday, July 10, 2008
This is a great idea. I got:

Apr. 23 - The Art of Shakespeare's Sonnet

Apr. 24 - Idoru

Apr. 25 - The Little Book That Beats the Market

Journal Entry 10 by blackadder75 from Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 19, 2008
Got this in a book I recieved in yesterday's mail. I love Poe so this book looks like something I would enjoy! I will pass this along soon.

Journal Entry 11 by Donduckandy from Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, July 21, 2008
Found this in a book that blackadder75 returned to me. I will be trying the book The Poe Shadow, it looks interesting.

Journal Entry 12 by sunshinedreamr on Monday, July 21, 2008
Generation T: 108 Ways to Transform a T-Shirt

Sounds interesting and sparks the creativity in me ... I'd actually really like to read this book. :)

Journal Entry 13 by madmadge from Alderholt, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I wasn't sure what to make of the slips of paper in the book I received from bookchick88 today as a trade but now I understand. What a lovely idea and I may just take up these suggestions:

5 March 2008 - A Sideways Loot at Time - Jay Griffiths
6 March 2008 - The Tenth Circle - Jodi Picoult
9 March 2008 - The Queen's Fool - Philippa Gregory
10 March 2008 - Clemente: The Passion and Grace of Baseball's Last Hero - David Maraniss
11 March 2008 - A Dirty Job - Christopher Moore

I think I'll photocopy them before sending them off to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 14 by Tharidra from Shelby Township, Michigan USA on Thursday, July 24, 2008
April 20: It has an excerpt from Waiting for Snow in Havana: Confessions of a Cuban Boy.

This came with a RABCK a couple of months ago. It got lost amongst the move of me getting married. I'm going to put it in the next PBS book I send out and hope that it will call attention to BC!

Journal Entry 15 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Saturday, August 16, 2008
I rec'd May 3rd through 6th in a RABCK today. I just might have to try the book on May 6th, The Thin Place by Kathryn Davis. I will pass these on.

Journal Entry 16 by wingDove-i-Libriwing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 19, 2008
A cute way to share book reviews! I actually already have the book on this page (Digging to America) waiting to be read! Anne Tyler always writes interesting novels, and I'm trying to read some of her recent ones in addition to a few that she wrote a long time ago!

Link to information about this book at Barnes and Noble's website: Link for Digging to America by Anne Tyler

Maybe you'll choose to read this, too!
................................................
What an interesting way to share book reviews! I received my pages with books I had traded for, and didn't know these were also coming in the mail ... This review is for the book called
The Linguist and the Emperor: Napoleon and Champollion's Quest to Deciper the Rosetta Stone by Daniel Meyerson
To read more about the book, see the link at the Barnes and Noble web site: Link

**********
For someone who loved reading The Professor and the Madman, this seems like something I might want to look for once my TBR pile gets a little smaller!
Earth From Above by Yann Arthus-Bertrand

**********
This seems like a great book full of photos, but if I bought it, I would never want to part with it!!!
................................................
Ooops! Just realized that this group of pages is traveling under one BCID! I've been making separate Journal entries for each book! I'll continue the rest of the books in this one journal entry!

What an interesting way to share book reviews! I received my pages with books I had traded for, and didn't know these were also coming in the mail! The following book reviews are included in this little packet of pages I rec'd:

The Mammoth Book of Oddballs and Eccentrics by Karl Shaw

The Hills at Home by Nancy Clark

Exuberance: The Passion for Life by K. R. Jamison

The Whole World Over by Julia Glass

LIBRARY: An Unquiet History by Matthew Battles

**********
A lot of great reviews to look at, and maybe a new book will make you curious! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 17 by sunshinedreamr on Monday, August 25, 2008
Funny I should get this little page now, after I literally just finished reading the book it suggests about two weeks ago. :P

True Believer by Nicholas Sparks.

I loved it, and would recommend it to anyone else looking for a good romance that has a little mystery in the mix. :)

Journal Entry 18 by blackadder75 from Lebanon, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I got May 4th in with a bookring that I received today. I will pass it along with the book.

Journal Entry 19 by TaleofGenji from North Jersey, New Jersey USA on Thursday, October 02, 2008
I received today from DoveiLibri the following reviews:

Digging to America by Anne Tyler
Earth from Above by Yann Arthus-Bertrand
The Mammoth Book of Oddballs and Eccentrics by Karl Shaw
The Hills at Home by Nancy Clark
Exuberance: The Passion for Life by Kay Redfield Jamison
The Whole World Over by Julia Glass
Library: An Unquiet History by Matthew Battles

Of all of these I think the only ones I might be interested in are: The Linguist and the Emperor: Napoleon and Champollion's Quest to Decipher the Rosetta Stone by Daniel Meyerson and The Mammoth Book of Oddballs and Eccentrics by Karl Shaw.

I will pass these along.

Journal Entry 20 by TaleofGenji at Tampa, Florida USA on Friday, October 03, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/3/2008 UTC) at Tampa, Florida USA

Sending along as part of my HGG surprise. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 21 by Busyangel from Tampa, Florida USA on Monday, October 27, 2008
Sorry these slips got buried and I am just now finding them. I love the idea. I will take several and then pass along with some books going in the mail this week.
I removed:
The Hills At Home by Nancy Clark
Earth From Above by Yann Arthus Bertrand.

Journal Entry 22 by dabercro from Clinton, Utah USA on Saturday, November 01, 2008
This is really fun. I received May 5 in with my book spiral. The book is "Beyond Mammoth Cave: A Tale of Obsession in the World's Longest Cave" by James D. Borden and Roger W. Brucker. I think this would be an interesting book to read. I visited Mammoth Cave as a child (I won't say how many years ago that was!!). I will pass this along soon.

Journal Entry 23 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, November 03, 2008
Sunday May 4, 2008 This Book Will Change Your LIfe by Benrik arrived in the book Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber. I have this calender. I will keep it in the book when it continues its travels. The book is a ring.

Journal Entry 24 by BigKat from Bremerton, Washington USA on Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Well, rats. I typed up my whole journal entry and the computer ate it. Computers allow us to get less done more efficiently so here I go again.

I'm not sure how I missed these when I first journaled Lad A Dog but I can be pretty clueless sometimes. I discovered them a couple of days ago when I began reading the book. I was entertained to discover that one of the calendar dates I received was for my birthday (Feb 27). The book was In a Dry Season by Peter Robinson it sounds like the kind of mystery I might enjoy so I will probably look for it at the library. The second book was 88: The Giants of Jazz Piano by Robert Doerschuk. One of my husband's long time buddies is a jazz pianist so I'm sure we'll be asking him if he's heard of this book and maybe finding out if he's willing to lend it. The final book Some Fun: Stories and a Novella by Antonya Nelson doesn't really sound like my kind of thing but since it's been brought to my attention I'll probably have a serious look at it if I run across a copy.

It was fun receiving some random recommendations with a book. I'll definitely pass them along whether with Lad a Dog or with something else I don't know at the moment. Thanks.

Journal Entry 25 by AnOtterChaos from West Lawn, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, January 31, 2009
What a fun idea! I'll post as I pass them on!

Journal Entry 26 by Shemchin from Plano, Texas USA on Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Received the following dates with books today in the “Romance Book Box” that I got as a RABCK from “bookchick88”. Wonderful idea!!!

July 1: Galapagos Islands Born of Fire by Tui De Roy
July 2: Beach Road by James Patterson & Peter de Jonge
July 3: Ten Little Indians by Sherman Alexie
July 4: Eat This Book: A Year of Gorging and Glory on The Competitive Eating Circuit by Ryan Nerz
July 5: America (The Book): A Citizen’s Guide to Democracy Inaction by Jon Stewart
July 6: Little, Big by John Crowley
July 7: The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology by Ray Kurzweil
July 8: The Prestige by Christopher Priest
July 9: Bringing Down The House: The Inside Story of Six MIT Students Who Took Vegas For Millions by Ben Mezrich
July 10: The Rabbit Factory by Marshall Karp

Well out of the ten books, I have only heard of three of them and two were made into movies!

I will pass them on with my next RABCK's

Journal Entry 27 by ArtisticAlias from Ivyland, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, February 06, 2009
I received "Lad: A Dog" by Albert Payson Terbune in the mail today from BigKat, and when I flipped through the pages, this calendar page slipped out.
The page is for February 28, 2008 and reads:
All That Jazz
Doerschuk, a music journalist and jazz pianist, starts his 88 chapters with "the man who invented jazz" (Jelly Roll Morton) and takes us through stride, swing, bop and funk, the sophisticates, the neotraditionalists, postbop, and the future. Morton, Art Tatum, Bud Powell, Thelonius Monk, Bill Evans, Cecil Taylor, and Keith Jarrett are singled out as defining something their own. Includes a bonus CD with 11 great jazz tracks, 100 photos, and a foreward by Jarrett.

88: The Giants of Jazz Piano by Robert Doerschuk; foreword by Keith Jarrett (Blackbeat Books with CD, 2001)

I noticed the BCID number written on the slip and when I did a search, low and behold - an added Bookcrossing bonus that made me smile. Thanks bookchick88! I'll be sure to send this along with my next trade. :o)

Journal Entry 28 by heartthumper from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Sunday, February 08, 2009
I got July 31 thru August 4.

A Family Of Poems: My Favorite Poetry For Children - Carolyn Kennedy
The National Parks of America - Michael Brett
America's National Parks: The Spectacular Forces That Shaped Our Treasured Lands - Paul Shullery
Voyage of The Narwhal - Andrea Barrett
Chas Addams Half-Baked Cookbook: Culinary Cartoons For The Humorously Famished
The Sick Day Handbook: Strategies and Techniques For Faking It - Ellie Bishop

Neat idea! Happy Reading, everyone!

Journal Entry 29 by nuyear1975 on Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I have 8 pages that were sent to me. i will be keeping July 12th so that I can add this to my wishlist.
July 12th..."New Mercies" by Sandra Dallas The book takes place in Natchez, Mississippi, I am looking forward to finding this book. i will pass the other slips on with my next bookbox or RABCK.

Journal Entry 30 by jneni on Sunday, March 01, 2009
There I was! Wondering what was that slip of paper doing in the book that I got from heartthumper!

Now that I read through everyone's journal entries, this is such a wonderful idea!

I got 1st August 2008 (coincidentally, my sister has her birthday on 1st Aug) and the book I got from heartthumper is Lisa Gardner's "Gone". Thank you for mailing this to me! :) I'll pass along the calendar to someone else when I send out a RABCK!

Journal Entry 31 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Found these fun calendar slips in a box of books sent to me from bookchick88.
I received August 12th through August 17th. What a great idea. I will pass them along...I caught a couple of ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 32 by mississippimom from Olive Branch, Mississippi USA on Friday, March 06, 2009
ooohhhh... a surprise RABCK book box from bookchick88!
I got...
August 18 = Life's Little Annoyances: Tales of People who just can't take it anymore. by Ian Urbina
WOW -- that's a long title..
August 19 = Friendship Cake by Lynne Hinton
August 20 = Stravinsky:A Creative Spring by Stephen Walsh
August 21 = Joe College by Tom Perrotta

I may try to find the first two.. they look rather interesting.

Thanks for sharing this unique way to find new books and authors!
RABCK book box from bookchick88

Journal Entry 33 by ladyhawked from Glen Spey, New York USA on Friday, March 06, 2009
I received this from heartthumper yesterday. Mine was "A Family of Poems" by Caroline Kennedy. This is a pretty cool idea. I will continue it's travels with my next RABCK.

Journal Entry 34 by jenptcfan from Mechanicsville, Virginia USA on Sunday, March 08, 2009
I received Aug. 12-17 in a package with a book ray.

I didn't know what to make of them at first, but after reading the other journal entries, I'm intrigued by the idea and decided to play along.

The books mentioned on my pages were:

Aug 12: Ponzi's Scheme: The True Story of a Financial Legend by Mitchell Zuckoff
Aug 13: Shadow of the Giant by Orson Scott Card
Aug 14: The Book of Lost Books: An Incomplete History of all the Great Books You'll Never Read by Stuart Kelly
Aug 15: The Ruins by Scott Smith
Aug 16: Fiasco: A History of Hollywood's Iconic Flops by James Robert Parish
Aug 17: Standing in the Rainbow by Fannie Flag

I haven't read any of these books.

I'll probably split the pages up and send them to various places so more people have a chance to see them.

Journal Entry 35 by phylwil from Longview, Texas USA on Saturday, March 21, 2009
There were several of these in a book box. I'm keeping the one for August 15: The Ruins, Scott Smith, as a reminder to look for this book.

Journal Entry 36 by purple4 from Ocala, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Cute Idea. I received July 3. Will pass it along in my next book.

Journal Entry 37 by TaleofGenji from North Jersey, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Received today in a book from Shemchin. This page a day is about Little, Big by John Crowley. I will pass this along in the next book I send out.

Journal Entry 38 by dancing-dog from Cordova, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Well being the curious sort of person I thought I'd see just what this BCID went with - I was surprised! I have found August 16, 2008 in a mystery bookbox.
This one reviews Fiasco: A History of Hollywood's Iconic Flops by James Robert Parish. Having lived in the LA area for 25 + years I am not unfamiliar with Hollywood's movie disasters. I have 3 books waiting to be sent out so I think I will let it travel in one of those. Kind of a fun idea - hey, at least it's book related!

LOL, I wonder, should I change the status to traveling?

Journal Entry 39 by wingHunterRyuwing from West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Shemchin sent me a book with a calender page with this number on it.

Wednesday July 2nd 2008 inside the Christmas Basket by Debbie Macomber.

Journal Entry 40 by Bluestocking88 from -- Wild released somewhere in the state, Washington USA on Thursday, April 09, 2009
I found this in the Places bookbox. It's August 12th and it relates to Charles Ponzi and his famous scheme. I found it rather amusing given the current events surrounding Mr. Ponzi's idea.

Journal Entry 41 by wingerishkigalwing from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I rec'd this book review in a most wonderful Easter surprise box from shemchin.

my review is for July 10, The Rabbit Factory, a cozy mystery that sounds right up my pen...uh...alley. I'll for sure look for it. This is a cool and unique idea :) I'll send it along soon.

btb,sunshinedreamr... if Something Wicked This Way Comes still languishes on your tbr, READ IT!

Journal Entry 42 by queenfrog from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Friday, April 17, 2009
My calendar page arrived today in a book from shemchin. It is July 9, 2008 - How To Beat Vegas.
I just wish I had enough money to even think about trying to beat Vegas lol. I like this idea and will send it out soon to another bookcrosser. Setting the status to travelling as it will soon be gone lol

Journal Entry 43 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Thursday, April 23, 2009
My page is the 4th of July and features the book: Eat This Book: A Year of Gorging and Glory on the Competitive Eating Circuit by Ryan Nerz. Hmmm...nope, don't think so. If I even think about eating anything I gain 5 pounds. :) I will leave this in the book to be found by someone else. :)

Journal Entry 44 by zosime from Marshfield, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, April 26, 2009
I found July 5 tucked inside a bookring copy of The Friday Night Knitting Club. The book on the page is: America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy inaction by Jon Stewart. The audiobook version is great, by the way.

Journal Entry 45 by wingnimrodielwing from Evanston, Illinois USA on Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I found August 16 in a RABCK from Dancing Dog.

Journal Entry 46 by wingjmsmomwing from Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, May 05, 2009
I received July 9, How to Beat Vegas from Queenfrog. Will get it off again next time I'm sending a book off.

Journal Entry 47 by TaleofGenji at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, May 17, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/18/2009 UTC) at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Adding to bkfamly's MISC BOOK BOX.

Journal Entry 48 by lane1088 from Charlotte, North Carolina USA on Sunday, May 24, 2009
This is an interesting idea. I received from tenetene two books by Katherine Kurtz as a RABCK that are part of a series i picked up from a book box. The books I received are:
The Harrowing of Gwynedd (book #1)
King Javan's Year (book #2)

The calendar page received is for The rabbit factory by marshall karp. I like cozies usually especially when I'm stressed out. I will look up the book and add it to my list of reads. Not sure when I'll release it but will go out to someone. Thanks for starting this idea.

Journal Entry 49 by imawinn2 from Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I found a few of these calender slips in nuyear1975's Wishlist Bookbox. I picked July 19 the date closest to my birthday (July 22). I'm leaving the rest of the slips in the bookbox for the rest of the participants to find.

Mine is:

July 19, 2008: In Search of Captain Zero: A Surfer's Road Trip Beyond the End of the Road by Allan Weisbecker. I heard of this book somewhere. I don't surf but I love travel and mysteries. A good combo for me. I will look for this book.

Journal Entry 50 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, June 24, 2009
I picked July 13 out of Nuyear1975's wishlist bookbox.
It is for Killer Nonfiction:
Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith by Jon Krakauer
I left the other slips in the bookbox for others to enjoy.

Journal Entry 51 by wingbcsupportteamwing from Sandpoint, Idaho USA on Saturday, June 27, 2009
We hate to be wet blankets, but it has come to our attention that you are mis-using BCIDs by putting them on the individual pages of a calendar and sending those around separately, so that the "traveling items" in question are not books.

While the original item may have been a book - it's hard to tell with calendar/journals sometimes - sending its pages out individually defeats the purpose of a traveling book entirely, as the same BCID can be logged in many different places. [We had a similar problem with postcard books in the past; people would register a book of postcards and then send the individual cards out, each with the same BCID. While it would have been OK to register and release the intact postcard book, breaking it apart means that the BCIDs were being used on postcards instead of a book, clearly against the BCIDs-for-books-only rule.]

We're posting a journal entry here instead of simply contacting the originator because many of the other journalers have made entries suggesting that they think this is a good idea and they may want to try it themselves. Please, do not do this! And if you know of anyone else who is using BCIDs in this way, please let them know that it's against site policy.

We ask that everyone who has any of these calendar pages to either keep them, or remove the BCIDs before sending them along to anyone else.

Thanks for helping us to keep BookCrossing tidy! [If you have questions or concerns about this issue, please use the "contact & support" link at the bottom of the page to contact BookCrossing Support.]