Perfect Strangers

by Robyn Sisman | Women's Fiction |
Registered by Vespa of Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on 3/7/2008
Journal Entry 1 by Vespa from Weymouth, Dorset United Kingdom on Friday, March 07, 2008
This is the 10th book I'm releasing in memory of my sister who died last month from breast cancer. I intend to release 42 books, one for each year of her life.
I will make a donation of 25p to Cancer research when this book is journalled and then will make a further donation of 10p each time a new reader journals this book.
Yesterdaysgirl has offered to take this book to New York, a place my sister longed to visit. I lookforward to seeing lots of journals from the American readers

Journal Entry 2 by yesterdaysgirl from Frimley, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, March 10, 2008
I am hoping to release this in Central Park, if I manage to get there.

I hope you get lots of journals, Sheelagh.

I'd like to read this before I release it, but as I don't think it will be finished before I go, I am going to source out another copy from somewhere.

Journal Entry 3 by yesterdaysgirl at Station Road Doctors' Surgery in Frimley, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, April 03, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/3/2008 UTC) at Station Road Doctors' Surgery in Frimley, Surrey United Kingdom

I throughly enjoyed this witty book. (8/10)

I've left it on the table of books/magazines/toys in the waiting area for someone else to enjoy.

Please journal this if you find it.

Journal Entry 4 by chiara-tiara from Frimley, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, April 13, 2008
I was in the doctor's waiting room on Wednesday 9th April- our appointment was nearly an hour late, but I didn't really care because I'd already got stuck into a promising-looking book I'd spotted on the magazine table. It was like a diamond, because normally I have to make do with outdated copies of Woman's Own and the like. When it was time for the appointment, I was already a good way through the book and couldn't bear to leave it- so instead I inconspicuously slipped it into my bag. I will put it back next week though!

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and the characters that were involved. The only thing I would have to say that could be better was the amount of time for the story to actually get to the main plot. Apart from that, a fantastic read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, May 02, 2008