A Backpack and a Bit of Luck: Stories of a traveller with no sense of direction

by Zhang Su Li | Travel |
Registered by starkeiko on 2/23/2008
Journal Entry 1 by starkeiko on Saturday, February 23, 2008
a simple and funny read, written in a matter-of-fact way.

gonna have Katie release it (hopefully) at the UK BookCrossing Convention in April.

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, April 18, 2008
Picked up from the book table at the convention. Looks like ideal aeroplane reading, or maybe it'll just get released somewhere on my travels.

v

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, December 19, 2008
I found this languishing on the started-but-never-finished subpeak of Mt TBR, and picked it back up with some reluctance, as I remembered I hadn't really been enjoying it that much when I abandoned it (somewhere around Canada, to judge from the ticket stub from the Museum of Civilisation being used as a bookmark).

Which just goes to show how much mood and environment can influence your enjoyment of a book, because I loved the rest of it! Probably it was just because I was in the middle of long and exhausting (though exciting) travels myself that I didn't appreciate reading about someone else's. But in the comfort of my own home suddenly her adventures were fascinating again.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, January 02, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (1/2/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Given to Lytteltonwitch, who might have some backpacking in her near future.

v

Released 10 yrs ago (8/24/2009 UTC) at Airport, International Terminal - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Left on a seat