Mine Till Midnight

by Lisa Kleypas | Romance |
Registered by verenka of Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on 2/23/2008
Journal Entry 1 by verenka from Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Saturday, February 23, 2008
The book was passed on to me by grannyglenda, for registering. I hope I can soon talk her into doing it herself, so she can see how exciting it is to have a book caught!

Journal Entry 2 by verenka at Haydn Kino in Wien Bezirk 06 - Mariahilf, Wien Austria on Monday, March 10, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (3/9/2008 UTC) at Haydn Kino in Wien Bezirk 06 - Mariahilf, Wien Austria

Dear Finder,
Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you enjoy it. I'd be thrilled if you took the time to let me know what you will be doing with this book once you've read it by making a journal entry.
Please note that joining bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!
kind regards,
verenka

Journal Entry 3 by kalise from St. Florian bei Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Sunday, March 23, 2008
Picked up the book in Haydn Kino.

What's interesting about this book is that the minor characters totally stole the show! The romance between Merripen and Win is SOOO much more interesting than that of Rohan & Amelia. So much so that I'm rather curious about the sequel (which tells Merripen's & Win's story).

Journal Entry 4 by kalise at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Thursday, March 10, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (3/10/2011 UTC) at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria

Going to my friend maccanena in the UK.